Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for the downfall of VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe I am listening to a bootleg recording made outside of someone's house!!! What IS wrong with me????

And I've heard the Stones will be touring the States again later this year. Darn, why can't that be U2?????!!!!!!!

Dana, who I've never really liked and thought was way too cutesy kicked ass tonight, too. :ohmy: What a difference, like night and day! I think Dilana must have tutored her this week. :lol:

Diane L said:
I can't believe I am listening to a bootleg recording made outside of someone's house!!! What IS wrong with me????

And I've heard the Stones will be touring the States again later this year. Darn, why can't that be U2?????!!!!!!!

I couldn't listen to the Beach Clips. I just couldn't (see my journal).

Not sure about the Stones touring the U.S. this year -- Keith has to go make Pirates III with Johnny Depp.

The thought of Keith Richards piratating around with Johnny Depp ... :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah just made jello. It won't be ready for a couple of hours, though. :lol:

can we wrestle in it?:angry:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: She totally rocks! I can't wait to see the show!! :rockon:

I was really worried at first that she was one-dimensional, and all she had was that growly, gravelly voice, but she's shown week after week that she's so much more than that. And from the house shows, she seems like she's a real sweetie, too, really caring and supportive of the others. :drool: I think I might have a girl crush! :ohmy: :love: :lol:

jobob said:

Not sure about the Stones touring the U.S. this year -- Keith has to go make Pirates III with Johnny Depp.

The thought of Keith Richards piratating around with Johnny Depp ... :drool: :drool:

Jo, I read that and understand where you're coming from. I am just too, too weak...the thought of new U2, from anywhere, is just too much for me to resist! I'm not downloading this, though, just listening now.

I dreamt of Bono AND Johnny Depp last night and didn't want to wake up this morning!

jobob said:

filming is already done on POTC 3 it's in the final editing stages now :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

OH, it's on :madwife:

I love my dog dearly, I really do...and he's absoltely adorable curled up asleep in my lap....but must he keep blowing his nose into my pajama knee :angry:
</random>

yes:angry: yes he must!

Dismantled said:

raspberry:hmm::happy:

Bring it:madwife:

Could you unleash some of that on my Internet connection? It's been wonky all evening. I first thought the board was crowded, but now I'm not so sure.

me with real rolling pin if things don't shape up 'round here -->
:madwife:

VintagePunk said:

I was really worried at first that she was one-dimensional, and all she had was that growly, gravelly voice, but she's shown week after week that she's so much more than that. And from the house shows, she seems like she's a real sweetie, too, really caring and supportive of the others. :drool: I think I might have a girl crush! :ohmy: :love: :lol:

Well said, and I agree. I definitely have a girl-crush on her. Besides, her accent is so cool! :D

Diane L said:

Jo, I read that and understand where you're coming from. I am just too, too weak...the thought of new U2, from anywhere, is just too much for me to resist! I'm not downloading this, though, just listening now.

I dreamt of Bono AND Johnny Depp last night and didn't want to wake up this morning!

OMG:drool: I was on that new music like flies on a mound of crap:drool: :combust: its almost too much for me to handle...NEW U2:hyper:

Bono dreams:combust:

Tonight Mr. Dis told me if he thinks I can "get" Bono then go for it:lmao::drool: ...not that I would:shifty:

jobob said:

Could you unleash some of that on my Internet connection? It's been wonky all evening. I first thought the board was crowded, but now I'm not so sure.

me with real rolling pin if things don't shape up 'round here -->
:madwife:

:madwife: *smacks up the computer

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lol:!!! Sure you wouldn't. :wink:

Damn you Ali...one night you'lll get him drunk and trick him.
And we'll hate...while at the same time begging you to bottle his sweat.

:angry:

Fine, then he can come wipe his nose on your knee too. :angry:

:lmao: He'll wonder why I showed up with all these little bottles:lmao:

Mr Dis has a couple rules I cannot repeat here though:lmao:

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom