Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for the downfall of VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's cooled down a little bit here. Our heat wave was last week, and man was it ever wonderful! I think it's supposed to cool down a little bit more, but it will still be nice and warm for a while yet. :drool:

In big cities, the air quality tends to get worse as it gets hotter. Must be all the smog, etc. polluting the place up. I have asthma, so on really hot days it's sometimes difficult to breathe properly.

I've been distracted by this so-called "real life" a bit too much lately :tsk: I thought I need to stop in and waste some time :D

:wave: Evening, ladies :hug:

:hug: hi wild.............. congrats on your continued weight loss!

I'm doing good, ESP now that I know something i thot i had to go crazy for 2 days to get stuff done is now not till NEXT fri! :happy:
I will try to space doing stuff out so I DON"t get caught short next say WEDS.......:scream: MUST. have. Disipkline!

:tsk:
NO, not THAT kind!

:wink:

keep you fingers crossed for my mom. she went to the surgeeon today to see if she is healthy enought to have them take care of her "chronically" dislocated shoulder......:|

just how HOT IS it there in merry ole, Wild.

how's everyone else?

Thora - :love:

Wild - You're so right :sexywink:

Dazz - :yikes: Has your mother considered alternative therapies for her shoulder?

WildHoney said:
Thanks Dazz:hug:

I'll think of your mum in my prayers :hug:

Apparently it's 26°C at the mo :crazy: it's 11.30 pm :grumpy:

:lmao:

NOT AT YOU.....laughing at myself... ND MY WEAK KNOWLEDGE OF cELSIUS TEMPS!

...I think i KNOW that ?? 30C - 32C degrees IS pretty hot - from VP posting LAST summer........
........so I'm guessing 28C isn't too good EITHER! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

:lmao: That's why I'm here! :D I love all you perverts!! :love: :hug:

Okay, that sounds really naughty, but I'm not gonna edit. :lmao:

:ohmy: Thora!!

Hey ladies:wave:

How is everyone today?

kafrun said:

Dazz - :yikes: Has your mother considered alternative therapies for her shoulder?

:hug: kafrun

Unfortunately................. ashe was FIRsT diagnosised in the nursing home with a Torn Shoulder ligament....said old injury....renewing itself....... around April, may.........

But I saw her 36 - 48 hrs ihn ?early June, before she complained loud enough to have an x-ray done....

all this time she's been getting in & out of bed & wheel chair [previous problem - i forget what- that kept her in a Wchair for a while an d she didn't get enoguth therapy for walking-- dressing herself etc

but with pain.......

they suddenly tell her she has a disolcated shoulder!

they tried putting it back in at the ER {atfer the x-rays came back], but it popped again. They rewraPPED IT AND HER ARM TO THE SDIE..BUT AFEW DAYS LATER IT POPPED OUT AGAIN!

how SHE WAS able TO do THIS sTUFF with A DISLOCATED SHOUILDER ALL THIS TIME.ESP LABLED A chronic one :huh: :huh:

extreme tolernace to pain?

there are several degrees of dislocation........looked it up on google.

so little choice left.

Last edited:
kafrun said:
*pounces on Carmel*

:flirt:

right back at cha babe:sexywink:

I almost have everything lined up for
DanceHulaDancer.gif

Thank you Thora for the link...that was just what I needed!

Back
Top Bottom