Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:lol: Ok, then get out of here and keep writing! :wink:

Sir, Yes Sir!
6.gif

:shifty: sorry, couldn't find a saluting smiley :wink:

ruffian said:
my friend Khelia was going and her flight was delayed from Detroit three hours, then the airlines lost her luggage...and she was running very late. Fortunately, I heard Bono was also running late! :lol:

Personally, I'd be more surprised if Bono was on time! :giggle:

:shame: No mention of TO3 or 4, or Chicago 1 and 2 in your sig of third leg shows... :shame:

I'm ok. Its gonna get cold here tonight, maybe in the 30s.
And tomorrow its only going to get up to 61!!!
I'm so happy!! Kill all the bugs and turn on the heater (although we already did last wk and had to turn the air back on :huh: )

How are you SG and Drea?

Hey, who went to see Bono talk tonight? Was it Diane?

Yeah, We haven't heard from Diane yet, though I'm sure she had a great time! :yes:

Yeah, we're going through the same thing, weather wise. It was quite chilly last week, now we hit 82 today :huh: and tomorrow it's supposed to get colder and colder again.

I don't mind the heat, but I would like some sort of predictability. I hate getting dressed for a fall day and sweating my :censored: off

Sad_Girl said:
What's up with your boss, Drea?

Let's put it this way - if one area of your business has gained at least 3 million over the past year, with at least 50 new clients/members, and you can look back at last year's paperwork and see that the amount of money processed daily now is on level with (or actually higher than) last year...

Would you expect volume to decrease soon?

Dan thinks this is a blip, which it is - a school-year-long blip! :lmao:

There's other stuff going on too, but I'd rather not get into it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom