Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
But there's plenty of caffeine in lots of other drinks (like iced tea, Red Bull, et cetra).

Drea: I almost always drink diet pop -- which, IMHO, also tastes sweeter and better when I visit your side of the border. :wink:

Red bulll isn't good for you....
You hear some scary things about it's caffeine levels.

I would never touch it.

And further reason not to...the uni paper did a article trying out a bunch of the drinks...and apparently they are all pretty crappy. Two smelled like urine...one they thought tasted like it...:yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I would never touch it.

And further reason not to...the uni paper did a article trying out a bunch of the drinks...and apparently they are all pretty crappy. Two smelled like urine...one they thought tasted like it...:yikes:

and how would they know what Urine tastes like? :eyebrow:

yes, I realize there are people out there who drink their urine and claim it is good for various health issues :yuck: but *barf*

OMG did I tell you guys last Saturday at Jeffy's wrestling tourney there was a teenage boy with a big ol' blonde afro? :love: I'm so lucky I was able to contain myself :lmao: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I would never touch it.

Don't worry, Bri. I don't think Red Bull or any of those "energy drinks" are any good for me either. They're loaded with caffeine and who knows what else, and they cost a lot per can. So I don't drink them.

There's a station here (actually in Windsor, Ontario) which has been playing WITS for a month. :D

But then, they play all sorts of cool music. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom