PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Dazz :wave:

I was just looking at photos from last night :combust:

a very good thing to do!!! :drool: :wink:

Some hot photos of everyone!

I was on there last night-early moring till like ? 4 AM! :lol::lol:

i wanted to make sure i got to see everything I could from the first night before the flood of more :hyper: :drool: appear! :lol:

and The Claw in full effect...... :ohmy::hyper::drool:

***A-M-A-Z-I-N-G*** !!!

I mean fucking..... WOW!!!

AND....

...there are some really good sounding and looking videos
embedded in the barcelona IV Set List party!!!

I know the photos are amazing :drool:

Only 23 days to go until i see them :hyper:

www000000tttt, Wild!!!

as excited as I am to be seeing them.....
and I have to a GA for the second show... and perhaps a better seat for me (singly <because my sis & I are sitting separately :( >, or a better pair for both of us on the first night.....

I truly want & need to enjoy this summer, as let the time pass as relaxedly as possible to get more revitalization for my mind/body & soul before the dark, short, green-less days return.

:shifty:

not that I won't get some ...ahem... revitalization from the guys, of course......
:hyper::drool::hyper:

:lol::lol:

:angel:

:wink:

Hey, y'all!
I see I'm not the only one totally absorbing all the pics/vids/audio from last night :drool:

I'll probably download the bootleg tonight - even though I'm not a huge bootleg person...

i didn't have access to the bootleg mp3 stuff.... back in 2004 etc

there are some U2 bootleg CD's in at least one record store i sometimes went to.

They also had the R&H outtakes as a vid.

Now, tho, I have a more complex problem re Mp3's.......

I actually got a L'il Trestor P!nk MP3 player 3 weeks ago. :hyper:

But b/c I crete my computer art at an organization--

We are on MAC's (which are way less susceptible to viruses) -- but they are, and rightfully so still afraid of some few viruses etc infecting their system.......

there's not supposed to be any :hmm: uploading and downloading from other sites than possibly iTunes (IF even that) is not allowed.

I think people do some of it...... :scratch:..

but my ideal/idea is to just put in any CD's I want (and can borrow from my sis , since she has plenty more than I do)- upload them- copy & paste them in & then OUT of iTunes...
[the store person said - this player does not work with iTunes well in that manner.... ]

and THEN ONLY do the CD's in that manner.......
NO going to any other sites here, OR no going to any sites like at the Net Cafe (which are PC's) and using those either.

Sort of as one of my friends put it...
My mp3 player will be completely monogamous to this Mac system! :lol:

so I don't figure how i can get any of these free boots......... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom