Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So What songs do I need to be sure to put on Matty's CD's?

I already have the really big ones; With or Without, Where the streets, Still haven't found, Pride, One and Beautiful day. But there are so many other ones to choose from!

greeneyedgirl said:

It would be hysterical if when we meet we become all shy and have nothing to say to each other......then get back home and be all horney on Pleba again :laugh:

Not likely :drool:

:lol:

I can be both of them!

If everyone around me is crazy I'll be crazy too.

If you ask LB she'll tell ya that she was really shy and quiet and I tried my BEST to make conversartion, but once it werent workin, that was the end of it! :lol:

gg, you sound like you look darling :heart: i have some coco but it is too strong for me. I should give it to you in Chicago.

I can't imagine us standing around w/ nothing to say! but i am pretty shy in real life...NOT.

Jemma, I'm up for fundraising!

Sad_Girl said:
:wave: Hello Just stopping in for a moment to post a chapter in the fan fic forum and say hello to my girls :D

I'm making my nephew some CD's (U2 of course) but I'm having a hard time figuring out just what to put on them

Pick a certain number of songs from each album and work out how many cds you need from there?

ruffian said:

i got to groom him today and lead him around :love: he's so amazing

(everyone who doesn't know who he is: he's the most winning racehorse of all time, in terms of dollars...and really beautiful. retired now, and people come out to see him. )

ruff im so excited for you :hug:

:hyper::hyper:

i like horses, alot of my family ride, but the ones with horses im not so close to so i dont get the chance as its quite expensive

Seriously, I am a little shy when you meet me at first. When Wild and Jem meet me in Boston they'll think I'm a mute when they first meet me. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Seriously, I am a little shy when you meet me at first. When Wild and Jem meet me in Boston they'll think I'm a mute when they first meet me. :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm frequently mistaken for a nun. :angel:

:shifty: What?

:giggle: :wink:

:hug: I'm sure you'll be just fine after a few minutes :yes:

BG, I love Dolce and Gabbanna, I'm wearing it now....
But the shower gel is $40!!!
Must put on my Christmas List :wink:

I really like one calle 'baby doll' but I can't find it.
Saw it in France at Epcot, shoulda bought it then.....

greeneyedgirl said:
BG, I love Dolce and Gabbanna, I'm wearing it now....
But the shower gel is $40!!!
Must put on my Christmas List :wink:

I really like one calle 'baby doll' but I can't find it.
Saw it in France at Epcot, shoulda bought it then.....

I have D&G light blue :drool:

its about £30 here.....no idea about the shower gel though.

DKNY :drool: :drool:

bono_gal said:

I have D&G light blue :drool:

its about £30 here.....no idea about the shower gel though.

DKNY :drool: :drool:

i wear light blue and LOVE it...and I also wear Escada and Samsara, but i"m out of Samsara :( all my extra money goes to the U2 fund.

Girls, be back in a few...and i did not say hi to Drea and SG! :wave:

sorry :reject:

ruffian said:

i wear light blue and LOVE it...and I also wear Escada and Samsara, but i"m out of Samsara :( all my extra money goes to the U2 fund.

Girls, be back in a few...and i did not say hi to Drea and SG! :wave:

sorry :reject:

:wave: Hi and Bye :wave:

BG, I think thats what it is!
Wild, I don't know who makes it :mad: Tried to find it on Ebay, but no luck.
Oh well, I'll just HAVE to go back to Disney and HAVE to go to Epcot and HAVE to buy it there :wink:

Back
Top Bottom