Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

PopVideo5.jpg

PopVideo6.jpg

:sick:

:shifty:

You're all having Police Officer fantasies now, aren't you?

Except of course For Drea, who's havine sailor fantasies, and Me, Who's having a cowboy fantasy :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:shifty:

You're all having Police Officer fantasies now, aren't you?

Except of course For Drea, who's havine sailor fantasies, and Me, Who's having a cowboy fantasy :wink:

*SNERK* Don't you mean you're having a cowboy fantasy with a sailor fantasy close behind, and I'm having a sailor fantasy with a cowboy fantasy close behind? :sexywink:

Gardeners, plumbers, construction workers, used-car dealers, shop teachers, waiters, gas station attendants.......

shall I go on? or do you get the idea that I'm getting a little :drool:

Good evening Ladies :wave: :heart:

as in there will be no opening act, and band members have declared their intention to stick around as long as the crowd wants them to

What would you think if U2 said this?! :hyper: I'm about to have a freakin heart attack. It seems that Pearl Jam has decided to do the show of all motherfucking shows for us next week! Because we are at a venue in the middle of nowhere they can go as long as they want!!! There is no curfew!!!! Rumors had been flying that they were planning big stuff, but damn now they've said in a few interviews in papers and on the radio that they are ready to go all night. :faint: EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :hyper:

Russty Cat said:

What would you think if U2 said this?! :hyper: I'm about to have a freakin heart attack. It seems that Pearl Jam has decided to do the show of all motherfucking shows for us next week! Because we are at a venue in the middle of nowhere they can go as long as they want!!! There is no curfew!!!! Rumors had been flying that they were planning big stuff, but damn now they've said in a few interviews in papers and on the radio that they are ready to go all night. :faint: EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :hyper:

If U2 said that? I'd scream my bloody lungs out, then :faint:, then be :hyper: for the entire concert! :lol:

Btw, has the first single from the new album been released yet? Last night when Dad and I walked into the Dome they were playing PJ (or someone who sounded exactly like Eddie *g*) and it was something I hadn't heard before... Thought about you :)

:whistle: Wouldn't it be great if the band just never ended... we could stay out late and we would never hear last call... (Great Big Sea)

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Good evening Ladies :wave : :heart :

What would you think if U2 said this?! :hyper : I'm about to have a freakin heart attack. It seems that Pearl Jam has decided to do the show of all motherfucking shows for us next week! Because we are at a venue in the middle of nowhere they can go as long as they want!!! There is no curfew!!!! Rumors had been flying that they were planning big stuff, but damn now they've said in a few interviews in papers and on the radio that they are ready to go all night. :faint : EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance : :hyper :

OMG russty that sounds so cool, sounds like youre gonna have an amazing time at the show :rockon:

id love it if U2 did that :drool: :drool:

night Wild clonequadlove:hug::heart::love:

night DG, Drea, Russty and GG :hug::hug: i should be going aswel, cant keep my eyes open as its 2am here

Drea said:

If U2 said that? I'd scream my bloody lungs out, then :faint:, then be :hyper: for the entire concert! :lol:

Btw, has the first single from the new album been released yet? Last night when Dad and I walked into the Dome they were playing PJ (or someone who sounded exactly like Eddie *g*) and it was something I hadn't heard before... Thought about you :)

:hug: GG :hug: Drea

I knew you guys would understand. I'm freaking out! :giggle: :laugh:

Earlier this year they played a benefit concert and played the only new song to be heard yet called Crapshoot. Its out on boots, but nothing offical yet.

They've also just hooked it up so that an hour after the show happens we can download digital bootlegs from their website! I wish U2 would do that. Its so cool how you get these great quality boots for cheap and if your at home you can get them so soon after the show. Before you could order them right after the show, but now you can get them downloaded within hours of the show. Its gonna fucking rock!

Nighty night Jemma :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

I'm supposed to be looking for a hotel for Sunday night. I'm not sure if I'm going to stay in Seattle that night or drive down to Portland. My friend who was supposed to be driving with me has flacked out so I"m on my own and I can do whatever I want.

Sorry, left to get my Chinese food. Saturday night is my cheat night. :drool:

I'm going to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off. That movie never gets old. :lol: Be back later! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom