# PLEBA Perverts Party - Rated: NC-17! #

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
:wink:
Mmm, toast. I should eat something... *rummages in kitchen*

Talkie Toaster: Would you like some toast?

:wave: Sorry, given the other RD references in the thread tonight, it had to be said :wink:

Lila was at the Edun event a couple days ago and met Ali.. according to Ali, new album in 2008, tour in 2009 :D :hyper:

Drea said:
Lila was at the Edun event a couple days ago and met Ali.. according to Ali, new album in 2008, tour in 2009 :D :hyper:

Which gives me time to save for concert tickets, shows in other cities, and that European visit someone mentioned earlier tonight ... :wink:

However, I wish U2 could be like some people :coughSpringsteencough: and just surprise us with a new album and tour ...

Drea said:
Talkie Toaster: Would you like some toast?
:lmao: Sure! And any crumpets, muffins, bagels, and other bread-related products you may have on hand ;)

:hyper:
Which means MAYBE Australia in 2010... which means I can go to Dublin in '09 and still have time to save up for Aussie tickets :D

Although with our dollar going the way it is against the greenback, they'd be much better off touring here next year :yes:

I'm good thanks, fb. How's life at your end? :)

Alisaura said:

I'm good thanks, fb. How's life at your end? :)

right now i`m mouthing words to U2 songs and Fall out Boy,I wrote a fan-fic to day that will soon have many chapters that might include you as one of us 6 women :wink: and just getting through everyday so all is good at the moment.

flybabe said:
right now i`m mouthing words to U2 songs and Fall out Boy,I wrote a fan-fic to day that will soon have many chapters that might include you as one of us 6 women :wink: and just getting through everyday so all is good at the moment.
Ooh! I was going to go and read that... *toddles off to FF*

:ohmy: Might include me, eh? What sort of inducements would you require? :flirt:

Yay for all being good :up:

It is going well so far,he has been known to leave his song papers on the floor and loosing them,and he won`t take a bath either:| :lol:

:lmao: i should have know !

i took the kids yesterday, we stayed for umm an hour i think, went on some sort of octipus ride that went around and around and was like the worst part of being drunk- the spinning ughhhhh ... bought them only 1 show bag each and came home again . luckily my kids hate animals so i didint have to go and look at 200 chickens or some stinky goats :up:

awwww, I like the stinky goats, especially when they head butt people:giggle:

I hate the rides at the show. I've been on the pirate ship and some other spinny thing. How can that metal bar hold my 13 year old self in and also some fat 50 year old:eyebrow: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom