# PLEBA Perverts Party - Rated: NC-17! #

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy :hug: :hug: It sounds like it might take some effort, but I'm sure you'll find the answer somehow. :hug: Good luck with it!

I can't remember if I know what sort of work you do, Jo? But yay for well-deserved laziness! :D

Alisaura said:
Weldy :hug: :hug: It sounds like it might take some effort, but I'm sure you'll find the answer somehow. :hug: Good luck with it!

I can't remember if I know what sort of work you do, Jo? But yay for well-deserved laziness! :D

I work as an assistant to a newspaper's staff. It's an interesting job, but it can be demanding. And I had headaches -- real physical headaches -- at work the last three days. :(

bonoishot said:
It was soo funny. I didn't realise how bright the flash was and i was like larry im really sorry and i gave me a kind of FOAD look, i was like :faint:

Better than no interaction at all. :lol:
:ohmy:
You got a deathglare! Do you still have the scar? :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I hope so Ali....I'm afraid that this court summons is still going to be in effect.
Could be...
I don't know much/anything about the legal system in the US, but I think that here they can't just piff you out on the first notice. :hug: Especially if you have been paying the money back... :shrug:

jobob said:
I work as an assistant to a newspaper's staff. It's an interesting job, but it can be demanding. And I had headaches -- real physical headaches -- at work the last three days. :(
That would be awesome... I'm thinking about trying to get into editing or publishing or something.
But :madspit: for the headaches... I hope the tylenol is kicking in! :hug:

Alisaura said:

That would be awesome... I'm thinking about trying to get into editing or publishing or something.
But :madspit: for the headaches... I hope the tylenol is kicking in! :hug:

Good luck with breaking into the field. :wink:

I'm now using an icebag; had to put it down to type.

According to the medical site I just checked, my Advil would have been a better thing to take. However, I've been taking Tylenol all day, so I didn't think I could switch meds. :(

RegularBonoFan said:
:lol: Alisaura and I were throwing the idea around of haivng a PLEBA convention at their next Dublin show. All the PLEBAns get tickets and fly in from all over. And then...:evil: we take over the show.

Of course, that then puts the image in my head of the BRI taking the Bonosapien away in handcuffs, the Edge Girls chasing him around the ellipse, Larry cowering behind his drums as the Larry girls close in and the RSOC surrounding Adam like a harem and Adam with his biggest frowny-smile on his face.
I am going to make this happen if it's in any way possible. Well, that second part may not happen, but we might as well go for broke if we're going to Dublin at all! :D
*imagines cartoon-style dust clouds with limbs sticking out at four spots on the stage* :lol:

The BRI needs a VP of Logistics.... :hmm:

jobob said:
Good luck with breaking into the field. :wink:

I'm now using an icebag; had to put it down to type.

According to the medical site I just checked, my Advil would have been a better thing to take. However, I've been taking Tylenol all day, so I didn't think I could switch meds. :(
Thanks! Although it always makes me nervous when people say "good luck" coupled with the words "breaking into..." :reject: I can't be interested in boring jobs, can I.

What happens when you mix Tylenol and Advil? :yikes: Zombie Plebans!! *flees*

Alisaura said:

Thanks! Although it always makes me nervous when people say "good luck" coupled with the words "breaking into..." :reject: I can't be interested in boring jobs, can I.

Didn't mean to make you nervous. And I live in a place in the US with a tough economy, so I'm a bit pessamistic about work and finding work. I have to remember that it's probably easier to get a job in most of the rest of the world. :wink:

What happens when you mix Tylenol and Advil? :yikes: Zombie Plebans!! *flees*

I'm not willing to find out if that's true. :wink:

Finding a job of some sort isn't that hard here at the moment, or so I'm told... but it's probably much harder getting into something like the publishing industry specifically, especially if you're 28 and have no qualifications :reject:

Aw Jo, where's your sense of adventure? :wink:

Hey 7 :wave: How's it going?

I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to see it with a friend. :hyper:

Turns out, she thinks the Beatles and U2 are awesome. My other friend's favorite band used to be U2.

She said, "Yeah, I like some of their older stuff....like from 2005ish."
I thought to myself, "Wow, that's old all right. :eyebrow:
Kids my age think that 2-3 years ago is old music. :|

Her favorite song is Vertigo. :shrug:

But the friend I'm going to ATU to, Dez (nickname), said her favorite song of theirs is HMTMKMKM. :yes: :rockon:

kids today

Bonogirl777 said:
Turns out, she thinks the Beatles and U2 are awesome. My other friend's favorite band used to be U2.

She said, "Yeah, I like some of their older stuff....like from 2005ish."
I thought to myself, "Wow, that's old all right. :eyebrow:
Kids my age think that 2-3 years ago is old music. :|

Wonder what she thought when she found out how old The Beatles songs are? Or what she'd think if I told her one of my favorite albums is, well, really old? :faint:

:wink:

HMTM :drool:

How can Vertigo be the old stuff when there's nothing much newer? :lol:
What would she make of Boy? :giggle:

This is a clear sign that U2 needs to release another album RIGHT NOW. Hear that, lads?? :D

Re: kids today

jobob said:

Wonder what she thought when she found out how old The Beatles songs are? Or what she'd think if I told her one of my favorite albums is, well, really old? :faint:

I know! :lol:

Ok, Liz ( :giggle: ), is the one who thinks that three years is old. :crack:

Dez, is becoming my really good friend now. :hug: She loves 70's music all the way up to now. She rocks! :rockon:

jobob said:
Yes, Ali, it is a sign.

Bono, get your (nice) butt back to Dublin and finish the album!

Please.

*agrees* And take Edge's non-existent butt with you :wink:

Once upon a time, three years between albums was a long time... :sigh:
*mutters about eight years between tours*
Next time, I'm not waiting for them to come to me :D

Back
Top Bottom