PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Awww I'm sorry.:hug: At least you're doing a little better than last night. :hug: I haven't been feeling well this week either. :madspit:

Awww thanks. Wasn't the same without you this week either. :hug: :heart:

I read when I caught up this morning. :(

Is it getting better? (or do you feel the same? Heh, sorry, couldn't resist)...I think the side effects should be lessening by now. If they're not, maybe you should talk to your doc next week??

Hiya BG!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I read when I caught up this morning. :(

Is it getting better? (or do you feel the same? Heh, sorry, couldn't resist)...I think the side effects should be lessening by now. If they're not, maybe you should talk to your doc next week??

Hiya BG!! :hug:

:whistle: Does it make it easier on you now.....:wink:

A couple of nights ago it was the worst. Last night I felt nauseous again. SG gave me a good suggestion last night to take my medication with my meals. I took it with my lunch today, so far nothing's happened. :)

BG! :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Howdy Pardner!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

24.gif

Okay, I'm watching the Live 8 tape, and I just saw B's pants from a different angle...that is sooooo not a zipper, a string from a hoodie, or anything else....his pants are split!!

*offers to mend them....B, you just slip out of your pants, and I'll have them ready for you in a jiffy* :shifty: :drool:

Drea said:

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy"? :evil:

That just reminded me of this really stupid joke my friends and I had at summer camp a few years ago. :lmao:

BG, I'm doing alright. Had some retail therapy today :drool: What about you?

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I'm watching the Live 8 tape, and I just saw B's pants from a different angle...that is sooooo not a zipper, a string from a hoodie, or anything else....his pants are split!!

*offers to mend them....B, you just slip out of your pants, and I'll have them ready for you in a jiffy* :shifty: :drool:

THat's what i thought but a close up somewhere shows it's just fading and not a hole...

Although maybe the beast is trying to escape :shifty::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom