PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

No cell phone yet (don't really need one) - I think I still have your cell in my notebook, and the group email saved from when we were getting TO/Chicago stuff organized :wink: If I don't find it between now and Sunday I'll have you email it to me again :)

Do you have Sarah's? That's the one we'll probably be using.

Thanks guys :hug: My mum and I started talking about it earlier, and she really remembered it vividly. :yikes: 27 hours of labour, she'd just gotten morphine to sleep through the night, and there I decided to pop out, all drugged up :lol:
Maybe that can explain why I am the way I am :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Fucking genetics :madwife :

Funny thing, I look like my dad. His mother actually died at 29, as a result of having him, and so he didn't know her, and I certainly didn't, either. Several years ago, my aunt (his older stepsister, actually), brought pictures to my mom and dad's house, and one was of her, my grandmother! I'd never seen her before, and it was SCARY! It could have been me in the picture, we looked identical! And same body type - all hips, ass and thighs. Thanks grandma! :angry : :lol :

:lol: :crazy:

Genetics. :angry: I got a weird mixture of my parents families. I got my mom's dad's ears :lol: And my dad's mom's face kind of, and her same exact feet. :yikes: And I got my mom's mom's ass. :madwife: :lol:

Side note: Today is my little cousins 6th birthday and I just talked to her and she's so cute! :cute: :heart: I'm so excited to see her!! :hyper:

Something just got posted to one of the crochet lists I'm on... Yesterday morning at two minutes and three seconds past 1am it was 01:02:03 04/05/06 :nerd: How cool is that? :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lol :crazy

Genetics. :angry I got a weird mixture of my parents families. I got my mom's dad's ears :lol And my dad's mom's face kind of, and her same exact feet. :yikes And I got my mom's mom's ass. :madwife: :lol

Side note: Today is my little cousins 6th birthday and I just talked to her and she's so cute! :cute: :heart: I'm so excited to see her!! :hyper:

I know what you mean, although I look mainly like my dad, it's like I'm a mixture of my parent's very worst qualities. :madwife:

I got my mom's freakazoid nose, but even worse. :sad:

And Sarah looks exactly like me, except she has her dad's eyes. :)

Happy birthday Sami's cousin! :happy: :cute:

:lmao: :lmao:

We just coloured Sarah's hair the other day - I'm not all that happy with mine right now, but she's complaining saying that she wants hers my colour (darker), and with waves that I get when mine is scrunched.

I don't think any woman is ever completely happy with her hair, she's always striving for something else. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami :yikes: I'd be laughing like crazy, too.

:lol: And the funny thing is that the girl who it happened to, has been acting a little snooty to my other friend lately. And yesterday my friend got so mad at her she was like "I hope she gets pregnant and gets caught!!" etc (this girls mom has NO IDEA and if she had an idea how serious they were she would flip a shit!) so this is soooo funny to us. :lmao:

His mom was like "it's ok, it's natural! I'm so sorry I walked in!" :lol: :cute: :huh:

Highlight update - I just looked in my bathroom. For some reason, in that room, I can best judge my hair colour.

One side looks subtly highlighted, which is what I was going for. The other side? Nothing.

So I have one highlighted side, the other not. :happy:

:|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom