PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, and my mom said to me this morning if I'm not walking with my class on graduation, she'll be very dissapointed. I thanked her for adding even more pressure to me than I already have! :happy:

But she's a whole other story. :|

Night BG :hug: :heart: Feel better sweetie.

daygloeyes2 said:

I get what you're saying now. :yes:

If they did that, it would make my life a hell of alot easier. :|

I'm not sure about your area or school, but up here, I'm fairly certain that, with a doctor's note, they could not force you to make up the assignments, and they could not lower your mark because of it, they would have to calculate it without the assignments. :| You have to do what you feel is right for you, but if I were you, I'd start by speaking to your school nurse, or maybe a favourite teacher?

Night BG, hope you're feeling better :hug:

That's an awful lot of posts for just one year! :giggle:

Although if I had discovered the PGP parties right after I joined, I'm sure my post count would be a lot higher! :lol:

I joined the Setlist parties pretty quickly, and those were fun. I miss those. :sad:

I just got off the phone w/ my ex's mom. :ohmy: That was an awkward convo! She didn't call to talk to me, but her question was forwarded to me to answer. Ah, the crazy things that go on at work. :laugh:

:yikes: thora that has to be awkward

i missed everyone :sad:

Hi VP and Thora for when you're back :hug:

BG :hug: sorry i missed ya, if you're not better tommorow get down to the hospital

DG thats so bad of your school, its sucks! i got ill with glandular fever when i was your age and missed some college work, they did what VP suggested! ask someone at your school if they can do that :hug: i havent had a chance to email you as i've had a :sad: week, but i'll try email you tommorow or call you at the weekend :hug:

to be continued in another post........

Hi Jem! :hug:

It was a bit awkward, but I was able to quickly answer her question, exchange a few polite comments, and that was about it. Thankfully it wasn't long or too weird! :D

girls ive just watched McDreamy :drool: and Greys anatomy, i really liked it! can't wait until next weeks episode :happy::love::drool:

talk to you all tommorow

i'm sooo tired i have to get to bed, just stayed up to watch Mcdreamy and say a quick hi :kiss:

Oh and Wild happy birthdya to NI :kiss: :wink:

:heart::hug:

X

Domino's pizza :drool:

It's literally been years since I've had one of these, since there wasn't one in tempting distance from my old apt :lol: But now... :drool: (Ham and mushroom, in case anyone cares ;))

DG :hug: I agree with VP, they should make allowances for the fact you were in the hospital and only count the completed assignments! *whaps your mom with a clue by four on your behalf, as what she said was uncalled for*

Glad you liked Grey's Anatomy, Jem! It's so awesome! :love:

Sweet dreams, and see you tomorrow! :hug:

Hi Drea! That pizza sounds :drool: Now you've gone and put ideas into my head! :lol:

Mmmm... pizza :drool: I may just have to get some for dinner tonight. :hmm: And leftovers for lunch tomorrow would be fab! Okay, decision made. Pizza it is!! :D

I'm back now :wave:
No House :grumpy: Dad wanted to watch the semifinals of the Swedish Championship in hockey. Well, now it's my favourite team against my brother's favourite team, so it should make for an interesting final :lol:

Hi Jez! :wave:

I LOVE hockey! :love: My favourite NHL team is kinda sucking right now. :sad: All I'm hoping for is that we make the playoffs.

We have several awesome players on our team that are from Sweden. :heart:

Yeah, I know, you guys have stolen all our best ones :mad: :lol:
But we're doing fine... Which is your favourite NHL team? I don't really watch NHL, but :shrug:

I'm from Vancouver, so naturally it's the Vancouver Canucks!! Sorry we've stolen all the good ones! :reject: :laugh:

canucksfl.gif

Last edited:
I just had to check which Swedes are playing there :giggle:
:shocked: You've got the Sedin twins! :cute:
And Näslund! Oh, he's just great!

Yeah, the Sedins are kicking some serious ass this year! They rock. Naslund has been my favourite since we got him. Mattias Ohlund is from Sweden I think, and he's pretty good too. :love: :heart:

Yeah, he's Swedish too, but nowhere near Näslund!
Now I sound like I know what I'm talking about, but I don't really kow that much about hockey. :lol:
I'm actually more of a soccer girl. Well, to watch :rolleyes:
To play, I prefer basketball, and I'm not half bad :shrug:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Jez! :wave:

I LOVE hockey! :love: My favourite NHL team is kinda sucking right now. :sad: All I'm hoping for is that we make the playoffs.

We have several awesome players on our team that are from Sweden. :heart:

At least the Canucks have a hope of making the playoffs! :lol: I gave up on the Leafs making it after the loss to Buffalo two weeks ago... And I'll freely admit the West is the tougher conference *g*

Drea said:

At least the Canucks have a hope of making the playoffs! :lol: I gave up on the Leafs making it after the loss to Buffalo two weeks ago... And I'll freely admit the West is the tougher conference *g*

Very true, although the hope goes up and down, depending on who has won or lost. Our next game isn't until Saturday, and I'm hoping we win. The West is definitely tough.

It definitely does suck when your team is obviously not going to make it.

I haven't quite jumped off the bandwagon yet. I still have a smidgen of hope left. *crossing my fingers, toes, etc.*

I went to a lot of games this season - this was our view from the last one I went to.

Canucks2.jpg

Sorry to bore those not interested in hockey! I'll stop the gushing now! :D

JezSnape said:
Hi Drea :wave:
The Leafs, that'd be the Toronto Maple ones, right? I heard they were pretty good?

Not this year they aren't :lol: They're good enough that they haven't been officially knocked out of making the playoffs, but bad enough that they'll be the 8th place team if they do - which means they'd probably be playing Ottawa or Buffalo :(

As for Swedes... well, there was a comment made during the Olympics that Sundin should start playing for the Leafs with the same intensity he was for Sweden, and talk earlier about trading him. (Toronto lives and breathes hockey - I think the only city that's worse for media scrutiny of its hockey team is Montreal!)

Sundin should come back home and play here again. :mad: and he can take Foppa with him, maybe there'll be some real hockey played here too :lol:

Girls, I'm highlighting my hair and drinking. :yikes: I've never done it before (the highlighting, I've drank a time or two before :wink: )

This could turn out to be one of those evenings that I regret. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom