PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I love that part of the song :heart: It's my favorite part

I love watching him sing it live. :heart:

I feel like watching the Boston DVD now :drool: I love how he sings the end In A Little While :heart:

Mucca said:

Yeah...:| Looks like I'll be attending all the tutorials....

Whoa it's loud outside...I think we may have won a basketball game or something.

It'd be football - basketball season doesn't start for another couple months *G*

sami0201 said:

Mucca- are you in a dorm?

Yup. My room faces the path that leads to all three res. buildings so it gets really loud at night when everyone comes home from pubs and stuff :huh:

The school gym and fields are extremely close to my dorm so I can practically hear all the commentary.

bono_gal said:

:angry:

:wink:

killers1.jpeg

:drool:
(that's not such a good picture though...I'm too lazy to look for one :lol: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Are you sure? I feel a little funny/gulity about all of this.

If you are willing to do this...it might be a while before I can pay you back....but I am willing to pay you back.

I'm sorry if I'm a little needy in your eyes. :reject:

Hey, no worries. It can be small payments too.

*points at SG* She gave me a bloody ticket. *shrugs* We all help each other here.

Course I gotta get the job first but...

Drea said:

It'd be football - basketball season doesn't start for another couple months *G*

Proves how much I know about sports :lol:

I watched our preseason game yesterday and we lost so I guess we must be doing much better today.

I can't wait till volleyball season starts :drool:

Mucca said:

Yup. My room faces the path that leads to all three res. buildings so it gets really loud at night when everyone comes home from pubs and stuff :huh:

The school gym and fields are extremely close to my dorm so I can practically hear all the commentary.

:crazy:

Mucca said:

Proves how much I know about sports :lol:

I watched our preseason game yesterday and we lost so I guess we must be doing much better today.

I can't wait till volleyball season starts :drool:

:yes: :hyper: me either! my high school have been the girls volleyball state champions for the past few years..it's exciting!

Pre-season, if it starts at the same time in the Quebec division as the OUAA, will be late Oct/early Nov, with regular season starting in Jan :) (Basketball's about the same :))

sami0201 said:

Ah well...:shrug: At least I don't have classes tomorrow and I can sleep in so it's ok. What's worse is they seem to be doing construction somewhere here so every morning at like 7:00am I'd hear drilling and trucks backing up and stuff. :mad:

Mucca said:

Ah well...:shrug: At least I don't have classes tomorrow and I can sleep in so it's ok. What's worse is they seem to be doing construction somewhere here so every morning at like 7:00am I'd hear drilling and trucks backing up and stuff. :mad:

:hug:

CeeCee said:

Hey, no worries. It can be small payments too.

*points at SG* She gave me a bloody ticket. *shrugs* We all help each other here.

Course I gotta get the job first but...

Ok...if you want to...I'm not forcing you though.

http://www.ticketsplus.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=203153

^ That's where I found that ticket I mentioned. It's the $80ish one...and for the shipping...please pick the FED EX 2 day one...it's the $15 dollar one...that's how it all came out to $101. Oh...and I only need one ticket of course...I don't need the three cause my parents aren't going with me this time.

You already have my home address...if you want it again....Trent24685582240@aol.com is my main one or you can use the MSN one that I gave you a while ago.

:hug: I really do appreicate this...and I'm sorry about this Cindy.

You are amazing! :hug:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:yes: :hyper: me either! my high school have been the girls volleyball state champions for the past few years..it's exciting!

My highschool team was terrible so I'm hoping this team is better. I love watching volleyball. :happy:

Drea said:
Pre-season, if it starts at the same time in the Quebec division as the OUAA, will be late Oct/early Nov, with regular season starting in Jan :) (Basketball's about the same :))

:hmm:

What the hell was I watching yesterday then....:scratch: It was football I'm sure of that :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

^ That's where I found that ticket I mentioned. It's the $80ish one...and for the shipping...please pick the FED EX 2 day one...it's the $15 dollar one...that's how it all came out to $101.

You already have my home address...if you want it again....Trent24685582240@aol.com is my main one or you can use the MSN one that I gave you a while ago.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

^ That's where I found that ticket I mentioned. It's the $80ish one...and for the shipping...please pick the FED EX 2 day one...it's the $15 dollar one...that's how it all came out to $101.

How long is it up for? I'm broke at the moment, and I'm hoping to hear back about the job tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Mucca said:

My highschool team was terrible so I'm hoping this team is better. I love watching volleyball. :happy:

My high school used to be good at sports :yes:

Theyre not doing to bad lol.

They've got a mini-bus *their pride and joy* that has this on the side...

wagonwheels.jpg

Oh yes...

Are girls football side are The North-West England Wagon Wheels Champions!

:lmao:

And...God i wish i was lying! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom