PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Awwwww going already Mucca? It's sad that you can't be here longer! Will you be able to get on during the day on Saturday at around 5 Pm your time?

For you anything!! :flirt:

I'll definately pop on at least for a bit! :hug:

:wave:

NO! NO! No more Paul!!!! :scream: :no: And to think i actually saw him from about 50 yards away!!!! :ohmy:

ok been on the phone with the p's for like 20 mins and they didn't say a damn thing.
You would think that since I have caller ID that I would actually use it......

Wait a minute.....Did I miss something.......
Did Susan meet Bono?

Oh good Mucca, cos that's when we should be able to post my Edge pic for you, unless we've passed out out with drunkeness&shock!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

daygloeyes2 said:

Combovers :love:

paul_mcguinness.jpg

:lmao:

But on this tape, the combover's gone. :angry: The whole top is bald.

Still hawt, though. :combust: :combust:

Yes GG - I met ALL of U2!!!!!! :drool: :ohmy: :combust: :combust:

I meant to tell you when i emailed you!!! :der: :banghead:

It was 13 year ago!!! :wink:

DG - I did actually mention that i saw Mr McGuiness so you'll be green with envy that i saw the gorgeous hunk himself?! :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
ok been on the phone with the p's for like 20 mins and they didn't say a damn thing.
You would think that since I have caller ID that I would actually use it......

Wait a minute.....Did I miss something.......
Did Susan meet Bono?
My mother is the same way....takes an amazing amount of time to tell me absolutely nothing. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

My mother is the same way....takes an amazing amount of time to tell me absolutely nothing. :lol:

Well, she tells me stuff about Mr GGs side of the family, as if I don't know these things before she would ever find out. Just drives me nuts :mad:

Talk? God, i was whimpering and wobbling TOO much for me to ba able to say much, but actually amazingly the person i spoke to more than anyone was Larry!!!! :ohmy: :yes:

No-one has heard about that part of the story tho' since i've only went into some of the Bono&Edge stuff!!!!

Yep, Wild - He just keeps getting hotter!!!!!!

I am seriouosly going to spontaneously combust if he comes near me!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

It doesn't help when you have the image of SGs' cap going round in your head!!!!! :drool:

I love that latest pic of B where it looks as if he's going: " Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"!!!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom