PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP!!!!! :shocked: :shame:

Like i can talk, since Bono can spray me whenever he wants!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

VintagePunk said:

Sandpaper is blatently cruel. With generic tissues, I can pretend I tried to consider your comfort. :wink:

Try to hide the smile on your face when you see me in pain from drying my eyes from them. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, just got to the part of B's speech where they show an audience shot of Paul McG....Sarah immediately shouts out "my goodness, McGuiness!! :lmao:

:lmao:

I can't look at a vending machine or a Guinness beer without laughing now.

:lmao: :lmao:

Bono IS brainy!!!...........oh and just a little sexy too, btw!!!! :yes:

susanp6 said:
VP!!!!! :shocked: :shame:

Like i can talk, since Bono can spray me whenever he wants!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

I was thinking of you last night....I was watching my tape, AB, the Videos, the Cameos, and a Whole Lot of Interference, and I kept thinking "Susan was face-to-face with that gorgeous creature..."

:combust: :combust:

daygloeyes2 said:

I can't look at a vending machine or a Guinness beer without laughing now.

I just paused the vcr on a spot, and got Paul with his eyes closed. Sarah laughed, as I verbally created a new line for the cap:

"Paul, with his eyes closed and his head tossed back in ecstasy, rocks you against the vending machine, blatently disregarding the warning on the machine that tipping or rocking may cause serious injury or death..."

VintagePunk said:

I just paused the vcr on a spot, and got Paul with his eyes closed. Sarah laughed, as I verbally created a new line for the cap:

"Paul, with his eyes closed and his head tossed back in ecstasy, rocks you against the vending machine, blatently disregarding the warning on the machine that tipping or rocking may cause serious injury or death..."

:combust:

OMG....

*dies laughing*

I was re-orgainizing my photobucket today and I had one folder called "funny". I was going to put McG's picture in that folder, but that would have been just plain mean on my part. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is so hot.....:drool:

VP! You're not kidding he's a gorgeous creature!!!! :drool: :drool:

You have the Interference vid? GOD!!!!! He looks EXACTLY the way he looked when i met him!!!! Youo know the part when he shouts Rock n' Roll Doggie? Well, that drives me flippin' crazy AND always reminds me every time of our meeting that night!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

Oh my god, he's TOO sexy!!!!!! I could hardly breathe when he was sytanding right next to me and lightly brushing my fingers with his!!!!!! :faint: :faint: What a tease!!!!!

susanp6 said:
VP! You're not kidding he's a gorgeous creature!!!! :drool: :drool:

You have the Interference vid? GOD!!!!! He looks EXACTLY the way he looked when i met him!!!! Youo know the part when he shouts Rock n' Roll Doggie? Well, that drives me flippin' crazy AND always reminds me every time of our meeting that night!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

Oh my god, he's TOO sexy!!!!!! I could hardly breathe when he was sytanding right next to me and lightly brushing my fingers with his!!!!!! :faint: :faint: What a tease!!!!!

The AB cd and that video are the first two U2 items I ever bought, back in 92. :)

Yup....I know the exact part you mean. :combust: :combust:

So many great images on that video....

Awwwww going already Mucca? It's sad that you can't be here longer! Will you be able to get on during the day on Saturday at around 5 Pm your time?

VintagePunk said:
Later Mucca...happy studying :hug:

I'll try to contain myself, but with PM, it's hard. :combust: :wink:

Combovers :love:

paul_mcguinness.jpg

Back
Top Bottom