PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

:giggle:

Just thought back to that email you sent awhile ago with the smut scene :drool:

Yeah my imagination really runs wild with Larry and Adam when I write those :reject:

I'm striving to do better on my Bono or Edge scenes, too, but I don't spend as much time pondering those two :shrug:

Hi all...just stopping in for a sec before bed. :hug:

Bri, i've started and restarted that file a hundred times today...my stupid isp keeps booting me...they say it's because of ppower outages due to the storm. :mad:

I just started it again, and i'll let it run, and hopefully it'll work this time. Last time it was sooo close to being done. :|

On the bright side, it's going much faster this time.

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah my imagination really runs wild with Larry and Adam when I write those :reject:

I'm striving to do better on my Bono or Edge scenes, too, but I don't spend as much time pondering those two :shrug:

Indeed it does..:drool:

You could always just write it like it was on either Larry or Adam and then just switch the name....that's what I do with Bri's caps :reject:

Mucca said:
I have the U2 ipod and I love it to bits!!! It never leaves my side :drool::drool:
I haven't had any problems with it so far except it froze on me once but you can just reset it and it's fine. Only thing I don't like though is the whole battery thing.

I know! The battery power runs out so quickly.

When it comes down to remembering to charge my cell phone or my iPod, I remember to charge my iPod more than my cell. I definetly have my priorities straight! :laugh:

VP! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know! The battery power runs out so quickly.

When it comes down to remembering to charge my cell phone or my iPod, I remember to charge my iPod more than my cell. I definetly have my priorities straight! :laugh:

I have to charge at least every second night. It's going to suck when we have to replace it!! :madspit:

:laugh: I'm like that too! I always forget to grab my cell phone before I head to school. Whatever....who cares if no one can reach me:shrug:

Mucca said:

I have to charge at least every second night. It's going to suck when we have to replace it!! :madspit:

:laugh: I'm like that too! I always forget to grab my cell phone before I head to school. Whatever....who cares if no one can reach me:shrug:

And it sucks too because my cell tends to run out of battery power quickly. Like my iPod. Oh well. I wouldn't be able to hear the phone anyways with my iPod on! :laugh:

Weldy there are a bit pricey. I was looking at the U2 one last week and Mr. Cat said it was a bit much when he saw it was $350 at our Best Buy. But he conceded when I told him think of the cow I will have if anything happens to my cds. And no more bitching about driving our other vehicles that don't have a cd player.

I'm what you would call a music addict. hehe We have 4 stereos in the house, plus the puter, and even speakers out on the back deck so you can put cds on in the house and hear them out there. hehe

daygloeyes2 said:

And it sucks too because my cell tends to run out of battery power quickly. Like my iPod. Oh well. I wouldn't be able to hear the phone anyways with my iPod on! :laugh:

What would we do without 'em?? :wink:

I need to somehow convince my parents to let me use their credit card to get the Complete U2 :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Weldy there are a bit pricey. I was looking at the U2 one last week and Mr. Cat said it was a bit much when he saw it was $350 at our Best Buy. But he conceded when I told him think of the cow I will have if anything happens to my cds. And no more bitching about driving our other vehicles that don't have a cd player.

That's why I'm getting the Ipod during the summer....I get a lot of hours....plus commision whenever I'm on concession....so I get at least 400-500 every two weeks....at the least....I make $8.25 an hour....but I work at a movie theater....so like I said...commision whenever I'm on concession.

Mucca said:

What would we do without 'em?? :wink:

I need to somehow convince my parents to let me use their credit card to get the Complete U2 :drool:

I need to convince mother to let me get a credit card to get tickets for October! Saw balcony tix on stubhub for face value. :drool:

Yes, I know balcony, but I'm not picky now! I just want to go! Besides, I have GA for December. :D

I'm going to try to use the PJ tix to trade for 9/17 tix...and if not, i'll just go myself. I love PJ, but i think you all know where my priorities lie. :D

okay, really going now...night ladies. :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, before I go...i read the cap, SG...nice :) also read the first part of your series a while ago, before i could get back on the net. Very good work!

1.gif

Thanks.

:hug: Sweaty Bono dreams! Talk to you soon, hopefully, and good luck with the tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom