Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

I never thought about it having to do with his beliefs. He could go to a phsyical therapist to have one and there would be no crossing the lines. Heck he could even have a male PT do it. :shrug:

It was something to do with some of them...the masseuses, having different spiritual beleifs...
Umm..like mystical stuff.....Not all of them do it...
VP? Help? Do you remember this part?

I'm so confusing myself at the moment :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It was something to do with some of them...the masseuses, having different spiritual beleifs...

I see. I do have a problem with that as well. I don't believe in crystals and the mystical bullshite either.

I swear I'm going to kick Mr. Cats arse in a minute! He just came in and scared the hell out of me and then bite me on the shoulder really hard! He is lucky I didn't punch him in the face! :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: The way I remember it is just that massages freaked him out!! :eyebrow:

Then they told the story of the tour masseuse talking him into a head/face massage, to relieve tension, and he ended up going on a "trip," seeing all sorts of weird, hallucinatory things...he thought it was just him, and then told Morleigh and Edge about it, and they said the same thing happened to them. :ohmy: :ohmy:

78fdf52f.jpg

U2Bono39.jpg

B1.jpg

He so looks like he's saying "Fuck!' again here.

:shifty: I love the way he says fuck, by the way :heart: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: The way I remember it is just that massages freaked him out!! :eyebrow:

Then they told the story of the tour masseuse talking him into a head/face massage, to relieve tension, and he ended up going on a "trip," seeing all sorts of weird, hallucinatory things...he thought it was just him, and then told Morleigh and Edge about it, and they said the same thing happened to them. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Ya, that's the part I'm remembering.......
And gah....I'm gonna have to get the book aren't I? :lol:
I must figure this out.

:tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:angel:

Look what you girls have done to me! I tried to resist......but I wasn't strong enough....

:lmao:

Dis? (or DIs)
Are you comming? :drool: :flirt:

?

BRi...I came

:drool:

I had to email my boss

Sad_Girl said:
78fdf52f.jpg

U2Bono39.jpg

B1.jpg

He so looks like he's saying "Fuck!' again here.

:shifty: I love the way he says fuck, by the way :heart: :reject:

I know I just came* here * but I think I just did again:drool: :drool:

holy crap:drool:

when I meet B (again:drool: :wink: ) I am going to ask him to say Fuck .....

I am being horrible...:ohmy: I need sleep

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ya, that's the part I'm remembering.......
And gah....I'm gonna have to get the book aren't I? :lol:
I must figure this out.

:tongue:

I don't think there was anything mystical about it...if anything, I think it was a combination of probably a deep state of relaxation, combined with perhaps the way the masseuse was hitting a certain point, maybe stimulating nerves that lead to the firing of neurons that cause hallucinations.

I'm not much for mystical crap, either. :lol:

Dismantled said:
when I meet B (again:drool: :wink: ) I am going to ask him to say Fuck .....

I am being horrible...:ohmy: I need sleep

Can you imagine not asking him directly, but purposely trying to lead the conversation in a direction that would cause him to say it on his own?? :ohmy: :combust:

VintagePunk said:

I don't think there was anything mystical about it...if anything, I think it was a combination of probably a deep state of relaxation, combined with perhaps the way the masseuse was hitting a certain point, maybe stimulating nerves that lead to the firing of neurons that cause hallucinations.

I'm not much for mystical crap, either. :lol:

Oh, I agree with that..:lol:
Goota love pressure points and all that.....

AHA!
I found it.......let's see *scanning*

I'm sure I will swear if I ever meet Bono at least once in front of him knowing me. :lol: Hmmm now getting him to do it might be a harder task. :wink:

Let's see....

.....He is usually uncomfortable around massesues. In Cali a Japanese back rubber started screaming at him, threw him off the board and pummeled him while screaming Relax! Relax!!! There are also New Age (I suppose this is the "mystical crap" :lol: ) tendencies among many in the profession that are at odds with Bono's christianity.
"They're often into reading auras and all and I have no time for it"..."Also for some reason they always see a bright red aura around me and start freaking out. One woman started bowing to me and calling me Your Highnness or something."....

Umm...perhaps I don't blame him for being uncomfortable? :lol:

And the thing that sent him on the trip..was apparently doing his "polarities" (he tries to ignore her :giggle: :cute: )

Back
Top Bottom