Pleba Girls Party - To B Or Not To B, There Is No Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta go everyone:wave:

thanks for making me feel welcome here :hug:

add a new stop to my Interland posting list :wink:

Jem :hug: :heart:

VP - If Sexual Healing is cheesy, what is 'Do that to me one more time' by Captain and Tennille? :lmao:

*Singing:
Do that to me one more time
Once is never enough with a man like you
I can never get enough of a man like you....

:whistle:

VintagePunk said:

Suggestions?? :ohmy: I'm confused. :lol:

Back in September/October when you were saying you were interested in a Baby Bono type story that was not unlike Babyface. :lol:

I didn't base her directly on any one person; but you pointed me in her direction.

Jem? :sad: :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Jem :hug: :heart:

VP - If Sexual Healing is cheesy, what is 'Do that to me one more time' by Captain and Tennille? :lmao:

*Singing:
Once is never enough with a man like you
I can never get enough of a man like you....

:whistle:

That one's pretty bad, too. :wink: We could come up with millions, I'm sure. :lol: Sarah's contribution - Afternoon Delight, Starland Vocal Band :lmao:

I’m leaving too, I’m off to WalMart to see if I can find the Joshua Tree DVD for $5.

Sad_Girl said:

Back in September/October when you were saying you were interested in a Baby Bono type story that was not unlike Babyface. :lol:

I didn't base her directly on any one person; but you pointed me in her direction.

Jem? :sad: :hug: :hug:

Awww, thanks!!!! :hug: That's so cool!! :hug: It was me going crazy about the IWF stills, wasn't it? :lmao:

Your eyes make a circle...i can feel, when I go in there... :combust:

VintagePunk said:

That one's pretty bad, too. :wink: We could come up with millions, I'm sure. :lol: Sarah's contribution - Afternoon Delight, Starland Vocal Band :lmao:

:lmao: :yes:

*Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight!

Night LMP :wave:

sami0201 said:
Jem! :ohmy: :hug:

How'd it go tonight? What are you still doing up? :lol:

*cling 2 girlds :sad: :scream: he obv craes 4 me as i texk called him to let him know me and kerry new i was getting home ok!i was lik ekerrys home ok sas they left earkeir than me , im ok, just got ho9m, i called him, his voice had gone!

my bank card is at clares house, he was like eek! gald ur ok hun but thats not ggo, will text u in morning nut 4 now sleep well! my work mates said to 2both of usin the taxi dont call home! you shoukdnt mix work and pleasure :scream::cry:

so nothing happened

all i ended up doing was dancing with 1 of my male work mates since nothing happended with dave , im a PLEB

:sad: :sad: :|

You want cheesy 70s songs, just listen to the radio around here some weekend when they start playing 70s and 80s oldies and disco/pop music for "Flashback Weekends." And then there's the "Saturday Night at the 80s" show on Saturday night (which usually plays a U2 song each show).

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: :yes:

*Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight!

Night LMP :wave:

Y'know how some songs are just so fucking cheesy and bad, they're cool?? This has always been one of mine. :lol: I played it for Sarah...she'd heard it before, but had never gotten the "meaning." :lol: Then it was used in an episode of Arrested Development, in the funniest possible way. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Y'know how some songs are just so fucking cheesy and bad, they're cool?? This has always been one of mine. :lol: I played it for Sarah...she'd heard it before, but had never gotten the "meaning." :lol: Then it was used in an episode of Arrested Development, in the funniest possible way. :lmao:

there's a scene in the movie Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller did of 'Starsky and Hutch' with that song :lmao: Cracks me up every time!

Jo, we have our own little town radio station that plays music from the 60's 70's and 80's and they play the most obscure and bizarre stuff imagineable :lol:

bonoishot said:
SG please continue your story, i :love~: your so talented :heart::love:

cant wait for next chapter, even though im still gutted about Carra :lol: that s the sign of a good writer, emotional attachment :hug:

Aw! Thank you! :hug:

I'm trying to work on it right now, but I keep getting distracted; I'm chatting with an old friend, and there are actually people in here tonight :hyper:

Don't worry, I'm starting to have some really fun ideas for this story, so I'm pretty excited about it :wink:

bonoishot said:

*cling 2 girlds :sad: :scream: he obv craes 4 me as i texk called him to let him know me and kerry new i was getting home ok!i was lik ekerrys home ok sas they left earkeir than me , im ok, just got ho9m, i called him, his voice had gone!

my bank card is at clares house, he was like eek! gald ur ok hun but thats not ggo, will text u in morning nut 4 now sleep well! my work mates said to 2both of usin the taxi dont call home! you shoukdnt mix work and pleasure :scream::cry:

so nothing happened

all i ended up doing was dancing with 1 of my male work mates since nothing happended with dave , im a PLEB

:sad: :sad: :|

Awww, sweetie...sounds like a drunken night of fun, probably just what he needed right now. And it was the friend who said "don't mix work with pleasure," not him. I wouldn't worry. Go sleep it off, and you'll talk to him soon enough. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom