Pleba Girls Party - To B Or Not To B, There Is No Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea, Sami already went to bed; I never got it downloaded, either :crack: It was huge!

:hug: well, ladies; it's been fun, but I'm off to bed :wave:

Good night everybody :heart:

Drea said:

:giggle: I was wondering when you'd see that Sim!Dazz and JT Bono bit :)

was I Quiet enuff for youse? :D

Oh noooooooooo Drea.......it's even FUNnier than that!
:laugh: :happy:

this eve at the Lib I had ony ten mins.
I wanted to make sure i got a print out baby Elanor with Uncle TheEdge Sooooooo :heart:

SO by the time i got to look at the further thread.......I sometimes work backward from last page eps be cuz i know SG sometimes posts her sims between 6- 9 {ti and I had yesterdays to see first] so i check the timing on the posts

so THE PICS I SAW FIRST wwas it ? wilds EXTRA crispy food horror! :lol:
AND i JUSTR went FOWARD fromtheere........

I DIDN'T even SEEEEEE my stuff!

hey dazz, think everyone sles is leavbing! its v late in UK so im going, ive bored the girls enough :lmao:

might call my aunty or my grandma tommorow, my grandma wi;ll prob have best advice but i hate worrying her about myself :lol:

times like this i miss my Mum :| :huh: :sad:

no I was just waiting to see if anyone was coming back! :wink:

I think I may go to bed soon, though ... starting to get tired ... was up kind of late last night and I'm starting to get sleepy :yawn:

hey VP :hug:

you visited what's-his-name.

i don't remember

and what hapen to our jemma? in sum

started getting a eyestrain/tension headahce this eve...thanks tyo 2 cranky roomie....
too eysstrained to give here a careful proper read

I was easily triggered after reading reams of papers, some mags and print-outs to be clened up soeted, thrown out & proper filed again.for 6 straight days of 4- 11 hes of cleaning eaxh day :yuck:

Last edited:
jobob said:
Here's a question for you Floridians: What's it like to live in Florida? I'm thinking of applying for a job in the Miami area, and I'm wondering what it might be like to actually live there -- especially since I live in southern Michigan and haven't been to Florida since I was three years old.

(I realize you could probably fill a book or a screen with this, but ... )

" hey jo............ where you gonning with that ............... g...
...............gutair in your hand........"

:wave:
come to nyc
there's a big
big Library system {:uhoh: u r a keeper of the books aren't u?} :lol:

we can discuss politics, discuss/:drool: over u2, and play Air Gutair together! :laugh:
:wink:

son't mind me i'm in happySimshock exhausted AND giddy at the same time!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
If you don't like the weather in Michigan, just wait five minutes, it'll change :wink:

:lol:

yeah, to more snow!

we have a beautiful {we have many} section in NYS?? mid N-S and mid E-W called the "finger lakes" region
it's a set of 5 or more long skinny lakes reatively nearby gouged out by ye old glaciers = hence the name :D

Mich is land of a thousands lakes right?

Last edited:
jobob said:

Bono was mentioned in today's USA Today's Business section's story about speakers at Davos/the World Economic Forum. Which is The Top Speaking Gig for CEOs, executives and celebrity activists.

They even had a picture of Tony Blair and Bono as 2006 Davos "Speakers from the UK." I sat there and said, no, wrong, Bono's from Ireland, not the UK. :eyebrow:

OMG 2006 well what should i expect

i have a friend who possibly could go to Davos for business reasons!
excpet :yikes: she could meet B :ohmy: before me!:mad:
as far as I know ahe has 0% lust factor for any of them.... .....loves their music, live shows & their activisism....

course that means there'd be one less person for meeting competition factoe in that way anyway

unless.......... she's :shifty: hiding any she has because she refuses/afraid of turning into a "crazyfan" like
:uhoh:...........................................................................................................................................................................me

now who said that! :madspit:

oh......... I take FULL responsibilty here :wink: and those aren't her words..............

if she met B there!?! BEFOREOMG i might i might have gently hit her upside with a SMALL drawing pad...:lol:
UNLESS she was able to arraign even a breif meeting of him w me

not totally out of the realm................

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol Bri's practically building a shrine to the man and VP's making a move on him :tsk: :lmao:

:lmao:!
Building a shrine? That's soooo not me. :shifty:

:lol:

Clone,
Am I gonna have to get ghetto on your arse? :mad:

:wink:

Just though I'd pop by as I'm heading to bed.
VP, I got your message earlier. :) I hope you didn't hav to spend hours in the office. :bleh: And I know, one way streets are insane... :crazy:
Hope your back is feeling better. :hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom