Pleba Girls Party - To B Or Not To B, There Is No Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami - Anna Nalick was on David Letterman I think it was Thursday night. I was like, hey! Thats that singer Sami's always listening to! :lol:

:wave: Hey Patti :)

BWAdamC1s3.jpg

BWAdamC1s31.jpg

I'm okay, Patti. I fell asleep reading the latest Entertainment Weekly so now I'm all wired!!!

Hi Sami! :wave: :hug: I heard "Breathe (2 AM)" while I was shopping at Eckerd Drugs the other day...that's the first place I ever heard it! I love that song.

i'm getting very sleepy, i'm heading off to bed, night

Last edited:
Goodnight Patti :hug:

OMG :lmao: Beautiful Day all of a sudden came on in my house really loud...so my mom yells at me to make it lower and I'm like "it's not me!" and we walk out and it was my dad blasting the music video :lol: He says hi to everyone here :eyebrow:

Why can't he be nice all the time :sigh:

sami0201 said:

OMG :lmao: Beautiful Day all of a sudden came on in my house really loud...so my mom yells at me to make it lower and I'm like "it's not me!" and we walk out and it was my dad blasting the music video :lol: He says hi to everyone here :eyebrow:

:lol: :wave: Hi Sami's dad!

sami0201 said:

:lol:

I swear I'm on the way to the shower.......really, really slowly...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom