Pleba Girls Party - To B Or Not To B, There Is No Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
i just saw on LS there was a second OOTS vid........ i can't afford cable......:(

From what I've heard from the people who've seen it, it's not as good as the original version... You may not be missing anything *g*

AdamE1OS15.jpg

:drool: :combust: :flirt: Well, Hello Mr. Clayton :flirt:

Dazz!! :hug: :wave:

Yes, I am feeling better, thank you. Now I have to work on my freelance project like crazy tomorrow. I was going to have an entire weekend off from the library, but a co-worker asked if I wanted to work her Saturday shift, and how can I turn down more money? So I was there for 5 hours. It was great, because 3 co-workers I really love were also on.

I was soooo bad today, though...I bought 10 "chick-lit" romance novels for a buck each at our Friends of the Library book store!!! I'm hoping at least a couple of them can be sold on half.com for more than I paid for them...that would make the purchase worthwhile. When I have time to read them is the challenge...not any time soon!

Drea said:

From what I've heard from the people who've seen it, it's not as good as the original version... You may not be missing anything *g*

Apparently it just has more Bono shots. But artistically it doesn't stand up to the first. I actually just dled it and haven't seen it yet.

*I am not complaining about more B :drool:, I am simply proving that I can be objective enough to recognize artistic value. :p

*please excuse the momentry costume change*

I'm not partial to the fro, though I will admit something came to mind when I looked at that pic about how the fro could be... useful :sexywink: But it's a bit too risque to be posted here :lol:

The fro is an actual separate entity that symbiotically lives upon Adams head. Adam provides this poor defenseless (mostly, the thing can bite so watch your fingers) a home, while it provides Adam with charm and a slightly offbeat rhythm.

Diane L said:
Dazz!! :hug: :wave:

Yes, I am feeling better, thank you. Now I have to work on my freelance project like crazy tomorrow. I was going to have an entire weekend off from the library, but a co-worker asked if I wanted to work her Saturday shift, and how can I turn down more money? So I was there for 5 hours. It was great, because 3 co-workers I really love were also on.

I was soooo bad today, though...I bought 10 "chick-lit" romance novels for a buck each at our Friends of the Library book store!!! I'm hoping at least a couple of them can be sold on half.com for more than I paid for them...that would make the purchase worthwhile. When I have time to read them is the challenge...not any time soon!

that's really nice to get theextra money AND 3 co-wortkers you like in on same day.....

I haven't been too good for the library....... ihave hardly read ANYbooks in ?? 2 or more years........ :tsk:

Ihave found that when i borrow the rare say....... science fiction book from my sis {and she only gets a few} ...... I usually get soooo into them IF I find them to my liking and then i spend 3 -04 days doing nothing but reading them plus doingrelgular tasks/errands/obligations,but thenNO TIME for my art & jewelry making....... :(

it's NOT THAT i DON'T read.......

I read the newspaper/s almost every day ,magaizes at the B&Nracks{and i occasiomnally buy a few} AND atthe library whoile waiting at times to get on the net , articles i download fromthe net.! :D

oh yes i USE the NET AT the Library...........

i'd LOVE to read more SF again and PLENTY of non-fiction books on politics, some history, some cultural/social, somew scince books etc

:sigh:

and i owe a Computer Art book back at the Man lib :reject: from over a yr& half..... it got buried under a pile of my OWN ART Books for months & months and......

Dazz, I had to stop getting Newsday & the Daily News delivered at home because I didn't have the time to read them every day, and they piled up in my apartment! I do pick up AM New York and Metro when I go into the city, and I read news on the Internet. My primary source of news these days are Eschalon and Daily Kos, two left-wing blogs, and I also look at Yahoo to see if there are any articles that interest me.

SG, those Adam photos are cute. I still am partial to the Silver Fox...maybe because that's how he looked when I met him.

And congratulations, Drea, on your Sim's engagement to the Silver Fox!!!!!

Diane L said:
Dazz, I had to stop getting Newsday & the Daily News delivered at home

i buy esp whren some thiong really wonderful/interesting or :yikes: really awful thatI'm concerned about , but more often i pick tehm up at rehab......
and i can get the NYTs for 50 cents in the afternoon from a dealer who gets them with the half-price official stamp on them.....

and i try to def get Tuers in particularb/c of Science Times :nerd: :D

and I listen to

Air AM and WNYC am

cafe's about to close

:madspit: :madspit:

so NICE tovisit again with all my PGP gals :hug:

Back
Top Bottom