PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

I'm a biker chick but i don't ride bikes :giggle:

Just bikers? :wink:
LarryMullenJr107.jpg

I'm gonna tell this story cause its hysterical....
After one of my brothers weddings (have 3 bros),we all stayed after to help clean up. We got done a lot faster than we thought because so many people helping. So we all go back to the house, 2 grandmas, a great aunt, mom and dad, me and mr gg, younger brother, 2 cousins, 3 sets of aunts and uncles......
We walk into the kitchen and hear all these "noises" coming from the nearest bedroom. Knowing that we were only missing one of us, and we knew he left with a girl and didn't stay to help clean up........we knew who it was.
We all just laughed, they never came out, and he never got in trouble as far as we know.
And yes, I am holding on to that one for when his girls get older. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
After one of my brothers weddings (have 3 bros),we all stayed after to help clean up. We got done a lot faster than we thought because so many people helping. So we all go back to the house, 2 grandmas, a great aunt, mom and dad, me and mr gg, younger brother, 2 cousins, 3 sets of aunts and uncles......
We walk into the kitchen and hear all these "noises" coming from the nearest bedroom. Knowing that we were only missing one of us, and we knew he left with a girl and didn't stay to help clean up........we knew who it was.
We all just laughed, they never came out, and he never got in trouble as far as we know.

Definitely good torture-story material (hey, that's what siblings are for, right :wink: )

greeneyedgirl said:

:lmao: :lmao:

:scream: I have the video, but I have to download an update to my player before I can watch it! :censored: *downloads* This'll be another hour at least....

All I want is to watch the MI video, is that too much to ask? :mad:

Bye Drea :wave:

* Actually, I think I'm going to go, too. Got some things to catch up on offline

Have a good rest of the day guys :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom