Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NO Bri!!!!!! You shouldn't have to go!!!! Your 18 years old&an adult for heavens sake!!!!! :mad:

So tired....those PLEBA gals wore me out

bono0360.jpg

Night Bri :hug:

Well, i reckon i'll be off soon Dis&VP! Unless you can give me a clue about your story Dis!! Oh and btw - what's your fav pic? Can you describe? :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

my he looks wide awake again...I am going to have to work hard to tire him out:drool:

Come here B!

Look at the smug look on his face...don't you just want to :censored: it off him...

susanp6 said:
Well, i reckon i'll be off soon Dis&VP! Unless you can give me a clue about your story Dis!! Oh and btw - what's your fav pic? Can you describe? :wink:

I don't really have a story yet susan..sorry just certain scenes in my mind.

my pic is the one of him from the pop era. His head is thrown back and his shirt is unbuttoned and he has the most amazing chest!

I better get off to bed soon also:madspit:

susanp6 said:
Is it from staring at the sun one?

yes:evil: :evil: :drool:

and the look on his face, it looks like someone is....err....it looks like he is getting a.....uhhh..well you get the idea:drool:

:evil: great neck pic indeed! :evil:

I DO remember you mentioning that one now!! Yep, i need to log off soon so til tom nite? :wave:

susanp6 said:
:evil: great neck pic indeed! :evil:

I DO remember you mentioning that one now!! Yep, i need to log off soon so til tom nite? :wave:

goodnight susan:hug: naughty bman dreams:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom