Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
u21.jpg

never seen that before:drool: and yes it is hot!

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis! :hug: Feeling any better?

no.........:madspit: my co-workers are sending me funny emails though, I almost cracked a smile..but couldn't do it...geez I hate being a grouch:madspit:

Dismantled said:

no.........:madspit: my co-workers are sending me funny emails though, I almost cracked a smile..but couldn't do it...geez I hate being a grouch:madspit:

Awww :hug: :hug:

My night didn't get any better. I just came home from what may have been the most awkward meal ever. Me and 3 of my friends....one of which was the one who screwed us over with the limo.

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww :hug: :hug:

My night didn't get any better. I just came home from what may have been the most awkward meal ever. Me and 3 of my friends....one of which was the one who screwed us over with the limo.

awwww sorry also:hug: that does sound awkward....did you guys discuss the problem?

well...I might go cry now..I mean watch tv:wink: I will check back every now and then..more often than not cause TV sucks:madspit:

Dismantled said:

awwww sorry also:hug: that does sound awkward....did you guys discuss the problem?

She explained that she thought it was too expensive and that's why she called up the service to cancel it. I said, nicely, that I'm sorry she can't afford it and I feel bad, but she's not the only one going. And that with only 10 days left, it's going to be very hard to find another limo. No one else said anything. I had to hold myself back the whole time. :madspit:

Friends...ya gotta love em.

daygloeyes2 said:

She explained that she thought it was too expensive and that's why she called up the service to cancel it. I said, nicely, that I'm sorry she can't afford it and I feel bad, but she's not the only one going. And that with only 10 days left, it's going to be very hard to find another limo. No one else said anything. I had to hold myself back the whole time. :madspit:

Friends...ya gotta love em.

you handled it exactly right. and she may have actually thought cancelling was a good idea...at the time:rolleyes: look at the bright side...limo or no limo...your still going to look great in your dress and your still going to have a great time. If you dont' get one maybe you can think of another way to get there......I mean everyone takes a limo.....you guys can take a bus (people in my school really did that) or a tractor (they did that too:rolleyes: )

Dismantled said:

you handled it exactly right. and she may have actually thought cancelling was a good idea...at the time:rolleyes: look at the bright side...limo or no limo...your still going to look great in your dress and your still going to have a great time. If you dont' get one maybe you can think of another way to get there......I mean everyone takes a limo.....you guys can take a bus (people in my school really did that) or a tractor (they did that too:rolleyes: )

I'm more pissed at the way it came about that we have no limo. She cancelled without even consulting anyone about it. And if she couldn't afford it, my friends and I are the type of people who would gladly pitch in and pay.

I'm the only one with my license. Well, one of my friends has it, but she's still under the 6-month rule. So I'll wind up driving everyone probably. :| But we'll look bitchin',yes, I said bitchin' :rolleyes:, and we'll have a good time. I'm pissed, but it's not worth ruining a friendship over.

Anyways, here's a pic of B to cheer us both up.

bono1007.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm more pissed at the way it came about that we have no limo. She cancelled without even consulting anyone about it. And if she couldn't afford it, my friends and I are the type of people who would gladly pitch in and pay.

I'm the only one with my license. Well, one of my friends has it, but she's still under the 6-month rule. So I'll wind up driving everyone probably. :| But we'll look bitchin',yes, I said bitchin' :rolleyes:, and we'll have a good time. I'm pissed, but it's not worth ruining a friendship over.

Anyways, here's a pic of B to cheer us both up.

bono1007.jpg

limo schimo...you guys ARE going to look bitchin....you don't need one of those things to rock:rockon:

but yeah..the way it was done really sucks and was unfair to you and the others...but your right, not worth ruining a friendship over.

B....gotta love that man:drool: you should take him to the prom...and oh yeah...don't forget to invite me:drool: I can be your driver for the night...and be can be the....copilot:drool:

Dismantled said:

limo schimo...you guys ARE going to look bitchin....you don't need one of those things to rock:rockon:

but yeah..the way it was done really sucks and was unfair to you and the others...but your right, not worth ruining a friendship over.

B....gotta love that man:drool: you should take him to the prom...and oh yeah...don't forget to invite me:drool: I can be your driver for the night...and be can be the....copilot:drool:

Copilot....I could say something....about managing a certain part of the plane....but I won't...it's too easy...and I'm too classy :angel:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

Copilot....I could say something....about managing a certain part of the plane....but I won't...it's too easy...and I'm too classy :angel:

oh yeah....hmmm whats the name of the area the pilot and copilot sit??:hmm: ...it has slipped my memory:evil:

remove ysi between the dots and type you send it without the spaces. don't click directly on the link; cut and paste it into your browser window then modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom