PLEBA girls party-these threads run away like horses over the hill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hell I suggest fecking the bear and everyone is all :no: then Dis suggests sucking goat balls and no one is up in arms over that. :mad:

:wink:

Russty Cat said:
Hell I suggest fecking the bear and everyone is all :no: then Dis suggests sucking goat balls and no one is up in arms over that. :mad:

SUCK THIS:mad:

OMG! *tears stream
the friggen PGP rules:lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Russty. She was talking about rotten goat piss yesterday (at least I think it was Dis :scratch: ) I just figured she had a thing for goats :lol:

Snooky pie said:

Russty. She was talking about rotten goat piss yesterday (at least I think it was Dis :scratch: ) I just figured she had a thing for goats :lol:

:lmao:

I was wasn't I:lmao:

I love goats:love: they are so squishabley cute

OK clone...through of of the threads...wow...it could be made into a tv movie:lmao:

GOD I WISH I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT:mad:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's why you shouldn't go to bed so early. :madspit:

Hi Brownie! :hug:

you tell Mr. Dis I cannot go to bed cause I need to stay and fight on the net:lmao:

but I still wish I WAS here:mad:

Dismantled said:

what would you say?:wink:

I want to reply to everything in that thread...but its closed:|

I'd tell him I need to help my clonecaptain. And act like I don't understand why he's looking at me like I'm crazy. :wink:

HI Brownie! :hug:

Sorry I'm replying to a thread on another board. I dropped a bomb on a bunch of friends late last night and now I have like a billion replies and them wanting to know when I'm gonna come back and answer all their questions! :lol: I swear I can't even sleep anymore without people wanting something. :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd tell him I need to help my clonecaptain. And act like I don't understand why he's looking at me like I'm crazy. :wink:

:lmao: just telling MR. Dis I had a clonecaptian that needed me would be worth the expression on his face:lmao:

oooh gotta get back to the drama...just got to the part where colors rips into VP...I am dying to see what VP says:hyper:

hi girls! :wave: is that drama still going on or is Dis referring to the old thread?

ruffian said:
hi girls! :wave: is that drama still going on or is Dis referring to the old thread?

OH GOD NO! I was just catching up on it.....:crack:

OMG ruff....who that hell is that person:crack: and why wasn't I here to open up a can:mad:

Back
Top Bottom