PLEBA girls party-these threads run away like horses over the hill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

SG, i thought you were blonde already?

:lol: It's hard to keep up with my hair color :lmao:

I'm a natural brunette - The picture I use most is a year and a half old, and I have blonde highlights in that. I let those grow out and have been my natural brown for awhile - then this spring I went coppery red. As of about two hours ago I'm blonde again. :giggle: I like the Blonde the best. :shifty: And it has nothing to do with Larry's apparant attraction to blondes. Really. :shifty: :wink:

ruffian said:

and thanks for thinking of me :heart:

:hug: No problem! Without all of you girls I wouldn't have as much amazing U2 goodness as I do. :heart:

Speaking of which how many of you have seen Outside Its America?

Russty Cat said:

You are not a loser! And I bet you look even hotter now! I want pictures! :drool: :combust:

:

:lol: :eek:

My Sister has a digital camera, and I have to go over there in awhile to take her the U2 CD's I made for her. Maybe she'll be nice and take a pic of the new 'do. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It's hard to keep up with my hair color :lmao:

I'm a natural brunette - The picture I use most is a year and a half old, and I have blonde highlights in that. I let those grow out and have been my natural brown for awhile - then this spring I went coppery red. As of about two hours ago I'm blonde again. :giggle: I like the Blonde the best. :shifty: And it has nothing to do with Larry's apparant attraction to blondes. Really. :shifty: :wink:

I need to re-dye my bangs next week. They have faded to a pale pink. I want them nice and hot pink for my trip. hehe And I'm not doing that or getting a new tattoo before I leave for Mike McCready. :no: The fact that he has tons of tattoos has nothing to do with it at all. :giggle: I figure if I'm gonna finally get to meet him at least it will give us something to talk about. I've already been told though its poor ediquette to ask him if I could lick one of his tattoos. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

I need to re-dye my bangs next week. They have faded to a pale pink. I want them nice and hot pink for my trip. hehe And I'm not doing that or getting a new tattoo before I leave for Mike McCready. :no: The fact that he has tons of tattoos has nothing to do with it at all. :giggle: I figure if I'm gonna finally get to meet him at least it will give us something to talk about. I've already been told though its poor ediquette to ask him if I could lick one of his tattoos. :laugh:

Who told you THAT? :scratch: Damn, now I gotta think of something else to ask Larry if I can lick. :hmm: :flirt: :lmao:

Russty, can you still send me the r&h outakes and anything else you might have. I'll email you my address. Sorry, I should have done that already. I hardly ever go into my email. Thank goodness for stored passwords and usernames cause I always forget mine. :|

Dismantled said:
Pearl Jam is so close Russty:hyper::combust: Eddie! Is it bad ediquette to lick eddie?

:hyper: 14 days till I leave!!! :dance: Somehow if you caught Eddie after he has drank enough wine I don't think he'd mind being licked! hehe

Dis did I ever tell you about my girlfriend having a moment with him during a concert last tour?! Then two of our other girls meet him and Mike after the Benaroya show, which dumb me was at and didn't wait around afterwards. So this time I'm rubbing them in the parking lot before the show and praying to the good PJ karma fairies that I finally get to meet Mike.

SG I hadn't even thought of licking Larrys tattoo!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :combust: We would probably have to sedate him first though.

Russty Cat said:

:hyper: 14 days till I leave!!! :dance: Somehow if you caught Eddie after he has drank enough wine I don't think he'd mind being licked! hehe

Dis did I ever tell you about my girlfriend having a moment with him during a concert last tour?! Then two of our other girls meet him and Mike after the Benaroya show, which dumb me was at and didn't wait around afterwards. So this time I'm rubbing them in the parking lot before the show and praying to the good PJ karma fairies that I finally get to meet Mike.

SG I hadn't even thought of licking Larrys tattoo!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :combust: We would probably have to sedate him first though.

Thats so cool:rockon: I think you did tell me about that once:drool: My mission is too lick Eddie...Eddie and Bono:drool:

OK..if Bono says Fuck once more I will explode!

*browneyedgirl* said:
Russty, can you still send me the r&h outakes and anything else you might have. I'll email you my address. Sorry, I should have done that already. I hardly ever go into my email. Thank goodness for stored passwords and usernames cause I always forget mine. :|

Sure I can still send them to you. It will have to probably wait till this weekend to get shipped. I have a bunch of stuff that I have to ship off hopefully on Saturday so I can do yours as well then. Just remember to email me your address. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom