Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have HBO? :ohmy:

ruffian said:

Re: U2 on HBO's "Entourage" tonight

Who knows if this is the appropriate place to post this, but thought I'd let my fellow Plebans know...it airs 10pm EST, and in the preview they had live footage (I think it might have been some of the footage taped at the Chicago shows).

Happy viewing!
*edited to say that I just read on another thread that the footage is from L.A...

OH! Almost forgot... on the drive home tonight we passed a shop that I guess sold and repaired tvs. What caught my attention was a sign that had "HDTV Repair" at the bottom :giggle: I had to bite my lip not to laugh :wink:

Drea said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Would that mean that yours have Adam and Larry fetishes? *ducks*

:hmm: :lol: that reminds me of my tattoos I joked about getting.

"See how much I love you, I tattoed your name on my chest!"
:adam: That says Larry!

:larry: this one says Adam :|

:reject: :wink:

When I get bored I make new Avatars :evil: :lol:

I'm uploading some to my Photobucket account, there are some which someone might want :shrug:

I'm :drool:ing over the one I'm using now. I think I'll keep it for a little while :heart:

edgeav.jpg
newav.jpg
newav2.jpg
newav3.jpg

newav4.jpg
newav5.jpg
newbav.jpg
newbav2.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
:yawn: I fell asleep while watching a movie....but then one of my dogs came in and jumped on my bed. :grumpy:

Damn it all! doesn't he know you have insomnia?

Or maybe he was worried. "Hey... She's sleeping! She's not supposed to be sleeping! She's supposed to be setting at the computer! I better do something."

Sad_Girl said:

Damn it all! doesn't he know you have insomnia?

Or maybe he was worried. "Hey... She's sleeping! She's not supposed to be sleeping! She's supposed to be setting at the computer! I better do something."

And it's Sunday. Me sleeping on a Sunday has been a no-no for 4 years! :shame: She must have known that. :wink:

Or maybe she just wanted to lie on my bed. She's all stretched up there right now. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

And it's Sunday. Me sleeping on a Sunday has been a no-no for 4 years! :shame: She must have known that. :wink:

Or maybe she just wanted to lie on my bed. She's all stretched up there right now. :lol:

Ah, I see. She was wondering what the heck you were doing sleeping in her spot :lol: My cats do that to me, too

Sad_Girl said:

My congas. My very own congas!

:hug: how's my favorite Russty doing tonight?

I'm doing good now that I have ice cream. :giggle: Mr. Cat drove to the store and got me some. :heart:

I loved the new chapter!!! I've been thinking about Baby Lars all afternoon! :love: :drool:

Our dogs do that as well. They think that they own our bed. :laugh: Luckily they are little enough we can all lay on it together.

U2Adam290.jpg

The nerve! The absolutle nerve of him! When you see him again you are so going to...! That's when you look up and see him standing there. Leaning casually agaisnt the glass doors, oozing confidence and sexuality. In your back yard, the light of the city below and the sunset reflecting off the glass. Slowly his head turns toward you, that upside down smirk. His left hand slides the glass door open. "Hullo, Luv."

He slides slowly around the edge of the door, slowly walking towards you. You open your mouth in order to tell him off, give him a peice of your mind for that stunt. But the closer you get the harder it is to remeber excatly what he did that pissed you off so badly. His right hand comes up, the thumb brushing over your lips. "Adam..."

"Adam..." You breathe back, sighing when his arms slid around you, pulling you close. You're pressed to that body, and then his lips are on yours. You cave easily, his tounge sliding over your lips. Then, all too soon, it's over.

"Forgive me for the surprise party?"

You sigh. "I suppose. This time. But next time you plan a party... don't let Bono decorate."

He chuckles. "Deal, Luv. Now, let's go unwrap your.. present."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom