Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:
:hug: Thank you, DG!

SG! :hug: How are you? Yes, I am tipsy and would like some pictures of Adam, please! Oh....ficcy question, there's a point i'm not too sure about and would like to ask you.

ok, go ahead. I'll be sorting through my photobucket folders :wink:

CeeCee said:

If Edge is sitting up after a nightmare and Adam comes in and looks at him.. would it be out oc charcter for Adam to ask Edge if he wants to talk about it?

I don't think so. He's known for being extremely polite; well mannered. I think that offer would go along with that. :yes:

I'm back by the way :D

Sad_Girl said:

I don't think so. He's known for being extremely polite; well mannered. I think that offer would go along with that. :yes:

I'm back by the way :D

Ty Ty. I thought so, but I wasn't sure. Iwanted to double check.

Welcome Back! *throws confetti*

Wait, polite and well mannered but he would rather pull it out and go than interrupt a conversaion? And he walks around int he buff? *blinks* Is that polite and well mannered?

CeeCee said:

Ty Ty. I thought so, but I wasn't sure. Iwanted to double check.

Welcome Back! *throws confetti*

Wait, polite and well mannered but he would rather pull it out and go than interrupt a conversaion? And he walks around int he buff? *blinks* Is that polite and well mannered?

Adam is a conondrum. He is a scondrel and a gentleman all wrapped up in one. A walking contradiction. :D Thats what I love most about him.

I'm excited because this part of his character is coming out really well in the fan fic I'm working on writing NEXT, after I finsh babyface. :hyper:

ESa2.jpg

2edit246.jpg

U2Adam223.jpg

U2Adam365.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Adam is a conondrum. He is a scondrel and a gentleman all wrapped up in one. A walking contradiction. :D Thats what I love most about him.

I'm excited because this part of his character is coming out really well in the fan fic I'm working on writing NEXT, after I finsh babyface. :hyper:

Aaahhh. Adam. :drool: I love Adam. He's so hot and I want to oh wait. Ok, must remeber I'm buzzed. Must remeber I'm buzzed.

Next, after Babyface? Want to give me an idea of what it's about? Is it adam centric?

Someone's changed her avatar again :giggle:

:wave: Am just about caught up, and have a nice swimsuit burn on my back, not to mention the nice little burn on the top of my right foot :madspit: I put on :censored: sunscreen!

CeeCee said:

Aaahhh. Adam. :drool: I love Adam. He's so hot and I want to oh wait. Ok, must remeber I'm buzzed. Must remeber I'm buzzed.

Next, after Babyface? Want to give me an idea of what it's about? Is it adam centric?

I've actually been playing around with this one for about three months, but it hasn't started to come together until recently. It's set in the early 1800's and it's characters based on the boys, but obviously not actually them. it involves Pirates and sailors, rebellion and heartache... :shifty: and I don't want to give away too much, but I will say that Paul McG plays a large role as well :wink:

Drea said:
Someone's changed her avatar again :giggle:

:wave: Am just about caught up, and have a nice swimsuit burn on my back, not to mention the nice little burn on the top of my right foot :madspit: I put on :censored: sunscreen!

Aww :hug: that sucks. I'm just peeling off the last of my sunburn :madspit:

:scratch: how'd you get a burn on one foot?

right ladies im off to bed, i need sleep before i throw up!

Have a great night ever and please ignore the typos but ive been reallyt carful typin this message.

Night night you lovely lot

xx :hug: xx

Sad_Girl said:

I've actually been playing around with this one for about three months, but it hasn't started to come together until recently. It's set in the early 1800's and it's characters based on the boys, but obviously not actually them. it involves Pirates and sailors, rebellion and heartache... :shifty: and I don't want to give away too much, but I will say that Paul McG plays a large role as well :wink:

Ooohhhh... I'm on chapter 2 of mine. Page and a hlaf in half an hour. *purrs* So long as it's got lots of adamy type goodness in it, and some healty amount of Edge, I'm a happy girl!

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug: that sucks. I'm just peeling off the last of my sunburn :madspit:

:scratch: how'd you get a burn on one foot?

Not sure, actually :shrug: Put sunscreen on, then went into the water (well, up to halfway up my thighs, so it wasn't more than wading) and didn't put more sunscreen on... but why my left foot isn't burnt too is a mystery :|

Drea said:

Not sure, actually :shrug: Put sunscreen on, then went into the water (well, up to halfway up my thighs, so it wasn't more than wading) and didn't put more sunscreen on... but why my left foot isn't burnt too is a mystery :|

that is funny. :hmm: :laugh:

Hopefully the shower of Adam pics will help :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom