Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, today is International Knit in Public Day (WWKIP Day) so beware of roaming knitters... we wander in packs :evil: :lol:

I SO did not know this!:grumpy:

:
:uhoh: does that mean I'm in danger of getting knitted sweaters today??
:*runs off*
:lmao:
Ohnoes... must be wary of knitters attacking me with half-done socks... :uhoh:

:lmao::lmao:

That's awesome! I'm headed out to the craft store as soon as it opens, maybe I'll see a pack of wild knitters in their natural habitat.

mrrfffttphhh...sputter......:lmao::lmao::lmao:

when I was origianlly catching up all I saw quickly was Drea's comment about "inexplicable knitter's behavior" and one of the above snarky rejoinders but I missed the WWKIP comment . NOW I get the jesty comments in full context !:lol:

*listening to the Across The Universe soundtrack and belting it out at the top of her lungs*

COME TOGETHER
RIGHT NOW
OVER ME...

:hmm::hmm:

the "who's oh here CURENTLY ACTIVE" feature SEZ there are "4 members and 0 guests" .

SO why does it then only show me & zu listed? :scratch:
right now I'm the only one posting, but zu is "lurking" ccureently...shouldn't the other 2's user names appear? :huh: :)

:wave::wave:

hi ya Frankie! :hug:

OMG...:lmao:

when I was 14 & my sis was 10 --we had one of our usual family vacations which fort us usually meant driving up to staying in & driving around the area of one of several of the New England states (maine/vermont/New Hamphirre/Massachusetts or upper New York state-- all very beautiful scenery-wise.

BUT :shifty: THIS was Summer 1967 , and being the big Beatles fans that we were....my & sis ending up singing MOST of Sargent Pepper's LHCB Album over & over at the top of our lungs in the car!!! :lmao:

It's a Miracle we didn't get :uhoh: beaten to pieces at some point from our dad who hated R&R.

Cool. :lmao:

I'm lucky if I don't get yelled at for having my punk rock TURNED UP THIS LOUD!!! when my mom borrows my car.

I can't help it if I enjoy my Green Day at elevated volumes. It sounds better, anyway.

I'm gonna watch the remainning minutes downstairs! :hyper: 1-0 for Holland, and it seems like Italy is gonna advance with us, France down 2-0 now and Ribery broke his leg! :yikes:

My favourite thing is to tell people that one of my favourite bands is the Sex Pistols. They look at me like I'm an alien of some sort, cause I don't look like a punk AT ALL.

Johnny Rotten!!! :hyper: You have to sing it with a sneer, :lol: Either John's or Sid's. :heart: I love Sid Vicious.

And I'm off. BBL.

Hey Daz. :hug: I didn't even realize I had this window open. It might be open at home while I'm at work for all I know :lol:

How did the art go yesterday? I haven't done anything in almost 2 weeks :scream:

Hey Daz. :hug: I didn't even realize I had this window open. It might be open at home while I'm at work for all I know :lol:

How did the art go yesterday? I haven't done anything in almost 2 weeks :scream:

ouchie, zu, art "withdrawal" :madspit: :hug:

pretty good.....:uhoh: I might be spending waaaayy tooo much time at this redoing this tree into an oak (from a beerch), but right now unless I feel really inspired- tweaking (and also making some MAJOR changes) this tree is my current speed. :)
At least I am doing something , instead of nothing.

I'm also learning crochetting, and have taught myself the basics of 'filet crochtet' . That's the usually done in fine cotton ?mayyybe linen? thread. Colors- usually white/ off-white/natural sometimes with color crochet added over in places.

they're hung over couches, bureaus, laid on table centers and can be curtains too. :)

I'm actually doing it in larger thin yarn, which suits my purposes. I don't think I'll ever do anything THAT small, except in some smallish pieces someday.

I find myself doung alot of this- at home on the subway, and bus. It also might be since it's fairly constant these days,another form of coping mechanisems.

I find myself doung alot of this- at home on the subway, and bus. It also might be since it's fairly constant these days,another form of coping mechanisems.

Art withdrawl indeed. Grading papers is NOT an artform!

I've been thinking about taking up something a little more 'portable' than collage / altered art but I don't think I want to knit/crochet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom