Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumbleweed-1.jpg

:adam: Come back fro :scream::grumpy:

I think the furthest i'v ebeen from home is Orlando :drool:

Furthest i have been is Toronto or Chicago. :drool::love:

hands full is about right, Wilder is an active monkey.

I have a few pic's I can share. I'll put them in the other thread.

I missed Dis. :scream::banghead::sad: And i missed cute Wilder pics. :(

Just a quick post on my lunch break. I got my hair cut this morning and noone at work has mentioned it yet. :grumpy:

BBL. :kiss:

Hey girls! :hug:

It's been forever since I last posted, usually I try to keep up with the thread, but no time for posting. This is a slow day, though.
Work is great, the money is good and the old ladies and gents are so sweet (I'm working at a... is it nursing home?) Taking care of three gentlemen and six ladies, and the only downside so far is that I'm a bit reluctant to help them in the bathroom. I know I'd rather die than have someone else help me wipe my bum, so I'm just trying to be as nice about it as possible. One of the ladies is convinced I'm pregnant, but that I'm trying to hide it :giggle: The money I'm making though will be enough for me to buy a new laptop AND take a trip somewhere! :hyper:

School is also busy as hell, after some problems I finally managed to get through the last exam though, so it's the last English course for me this fall :yay:

Oh, and I've finally got my hands on U2 by U2, and the deluxe version of the remastered JT album, with the book and pictures and bonus DVD and CD! :yippie:

Otherwise my personal life is going haywire, with "friends" who are jealous of each other, and really, really, really late night phone calls... :shifty:

Hope I'll catch you all here one of these days! Take care in the meantime, ok?:hug:

Glad to hear you're doing good Jez! :hug:
:shifty: so who's gotten you pregnant then? a certain guitarist???

:hyper: already done with the practicum for today! :nerd: so we're running tomorrow's tests now... :lol: well, I'm trying to finish as fast as I can so I have more time for errors tomorrow and next week, and with the last practicum I had the last two weeks it prove me right, cause the others had to do EVERYTHING again cause the 2nd week something was messed up! :wink: I had already finished that the week before with my partner while they went home early to be lazy!

Looks like it's you and me again Daz :hug: :hyper: :hug:
I think I've got everything planned and printed out for the rest of the term *phew* Now the little buggers just have to do the work and I just have to grade it. This morning I went to grade papers and my son says "Mama, you're always grading. You never have time for me anymore." OUCH!!! Out of the mouths of babes comes such truth. So I put the papers aside, didn't go to the gym and hung out with him.

Looks like it's you and me again Daz :hug: :hyper: :hug:
I think I've got everything planned and printed out for the rest of the term *phew* Now the little buggers just have to do the work and I just have to grade it. This morning I went to grade papers and my son says "Mama, you're always grading. You never have time for me anymore." OUCH!!! Out of the mouths of babes comes such truth. So I put the papers aside, didn't go to the gym and hung out with him.

ooppss missed your post...

ouch, indeed........... I'm glad you spent more time w him & VERY GLAD you've got everything planned and printed out for the rest of the terem.

WHen is ........ *Freedom!*...for you?!?!! :hyper:

:wink:

I missed everyone! Congrats on the anniversary, Wild and Jem! Jez, I thought for a minute that you really WERE pg, I was like :ohmy:

hello to everyone else, I have been lurking some but not posting much. Pretty much the same-same here. :kiss:

This time 3 years ago today i met Jem for the first time and we saw U2 :heart ::droo l:

Happy Anniversary Jem :kiss:

:shocked: No way its been 3 years. :faint: Happy anniversary. :kiss: Yesterday was also my 4 week 1st Bono meeting anniversary and todays my 2nd 4 week anniversary. :faint:

Hey girlies!

Does anyone here go to univeristy, and thus have online access to journal articles and stuff?
I just have a quick favour to ask!!

I'll love you forever! :flirt:

Actually, I shall include said favour here...
can anyone gain access to this?

http://www.questia.com/library/book...-bombings-by-eisei-ishikawa-david-l-swain.jsp

thank you! :hug:s

:flirt: Bri. :kiss:

Maybe ask VP or Ruff. :kiss:

Got to go to work. :grumpy:

:kiss:

:hug:s for everyone...

Congrats, Wild & Jem :wink:

Mmm, bass practice. :drool:
Mysterious Ways... :drool: :combust:

Might be visiting a piano-playing U2 fan friend on the weekend... might be taking my bass around, too... :uhoh:

:shocked: YOU practiced??????

woah..

:reject: I was so tired last night I didn't practice... ah well, perhaps tonight, or otherwise I might steal B's classroom tomorrow when we got time left so I can practice on the bass there... :hmm: there's a couple of kids that I'm helping who play guitar, so perhaps we can jam..

And jem!:lemonlove: :hug:

Ack! Hugs all around! :hug:s

Bri i just noticed on that link theres a free trial. Would you be able to access any of the article with the trial. :shifty:

If not Ruff might be your best bet with the job she does. :hug: Sorry for not being much help.

ETA i tried to free preview pages on the right hand side and apparently my country doesn't have premission to access those pages. :angry: Might be worth seeing if they work for you. :kiss:

I missed Dis again. :banghead:

I need food so be back later. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom