Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, what show in Boston are you all gonna be at? the Sunday show? (dates please)

because my dad has been saying how much he regrets not going with me, if it's on a weekend maybe I can talk him into Boston :evil: probably not, but it's worth a shot. He loves Boston.

sami0201 said:
guys, what show in Boston are you all gonna be at? the Sunday show? (dates please)

because my dad has been saying how much he regrets not going with me, if it's on a weekend maybe I can talk him into Boston :evil: probably not, but it's worth a shot. He loves Boston.

Jem & i will be at the Sunday 12/4 & Monday 12/5 shows. It'd be great to see you there...

bonoishot said:
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

just noticed im a rock n roll doggie

:rockon:

:heart::bono::heart:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

4.gif

FlyYourKite said:

Oh good :happy: So I wasn't a weirdo. :lol:

I know...I definitely walked away needing more VP time :sad:
A trip for Fly to Brantford will be needed soon.

:no:

you werent a weirdo, it was great fun hanging out with you in the GA :hug: just wish you could have come down to chicago with us! just a shame B didnt have time to stop :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Not to me......for the whole split second ( :sad: ) we go to talk!
:hug: :heart:

I thought I would be shyer....
.....but I didn't get a chance with all the hugging that was going on!:heart::lol:

me and wild kind of jumped you when we hugged you, your mum didnt see that did she! i was worried we might have got you in trouble

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom