Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

the thing is, it's not something I really want, but I'm just worried I won't be able to find another job. I can't do any more than I've done (as in being more outgoing) I try but it's just not me. I talk and stuff, it's not like I'm mute. I don't know what he expects of me :sigh: And I especially don't want to go back knowing that it's like he's giving me another chance, you know what I mean?

I can't blame you. That would be uncomfortable. :yes: You should definitely look around and try to find something else, where you fit in better with the people who work there. Obviously you and this guy have rather different points of view

Sad_Girl said:

I can't blame you. That would be uncomfortable. :yes: You should definitely look around and try to find something else, where you fit in better with the people who work there. Obviously you and this guy have rather different points of view

:yes: :hug:

hey girls:hyper:

details!! There are so many!!!! but it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was bright sun, not a cloud in the sky, mid 60's:drool: everything was so beautiful:drool:

some interesting things happened:ohmy: we kinda have this thing with crows, and included a crow on our invitation..anyway when I was putting candles near the tree we were getting married at I found this crow feather sticking out of the ground exactly where I was standing.:ohmy:

Mr. Dis cried:cute: as we started our vows..he was TOO cute:cute: Oh and my 3yr old little sister ran up during the ceremony and told me "loudly" there was "dog poop over here":lmao:

We will have TONS of pics comming soon:drool:

it was so cool...so relaxed and fun and beautiful, Mr. Dis did all the food and it was sooooooooo good too...:drool:

theres some details.....soooooo much to say!

thanks:hug: I have to run...we are packing for our honeymoon:hyper: we are leaving tomorrow and going to be gone for a week:hyper: and we will be seeing U2 also during the week! I am soooo excited!

gotta run girls...love to all!!!!!:hug:

Diane L said:
DIS!!!! Have a wonderful honeymoon!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sami, I'm sorry your doggie is sick, I hope it feels much better real soon!!! :hug:

Hi SG, SoBe, Bri, Dazz!!! :wave: :hug:

*I don't know why I'm here--I should be working!!!!!!!! :giggle:*

:shifty: I don't know anyone who would come on here when they should have been working or studying :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: I don't know anyone who would come on here when they should have been working or studying :shifty:

don't even mention studying :yuck: I have to memorize elements 1-105 of the periodic table by.......tomorrow! :happy: :|

I seriously honestly feel like saying screw it and just not caring that much about my schoolwork anymore. It's so stressful :crazy:

Ok, this isn't what's supposed to happen. :tsk:
We're supposed to mention work, mock it, and continue ignoring it.
Not run off and do it!
:angry:

Sami :hug:,
I suppose informing your teacher that in the real world, even chemists can access the periodic table.....won't help?
My HS teacher was like, *I* had to memorize it, but that's ridiculous when you can just look it up. Seems like a valid argument to me.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok, this isn't what's supposed to happen. :tsk:
We're supposed to mention work, mock it, and continue ignoring it.
Not run off and do it!
:angry:

I know :grumpy:

where'd everyone go? :shifty:

looks like it's only us :sexywink: :tongue:

*Bri, I don't think he'd go for it :lol: good idea, though.

sami0201 said:

I know :grumpy

where'd everyone go? :shifty

looks like it's only us :sexywink: :tongue

*Bri, I don't think he'd go for it :lolgood idea, though.

Just you an me?
:combust:

Now I'm all excited. :flirt:

:wink:

Awww. I think I can name the first 5 elements, on a good day. :yikes:
You poor thing. :( :hug:

Ok, this just about settles it, I have the attention span of a 3 yr old.
Mommy! I'm bored!! :scream:

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom