Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Wild :hug:

I'm preparing for a role playing game at school tomorrow. I'm supposed to represent USA in a conference about global warming... Could be very interesting...

Zooey, I think you've already asked me, but I'm willing to talk about it again ;)
It's an online URL-rebus, with more than 200 levels. I'm currently going crazy at level 88, 'cause I just don't feel motivated to learn what I need to know... :p (Oh, everything is also a very big secret, I can't give out spoilers or answers to anyone :lol: )

Last edited:
sounds cool - very top secret! Are you in the US or did you have to do some research on the US position on global warming? According to our president, it's all a big science community hoax!

No, I'm in Sweden, so I had very little knowledge on the US approach to the whole thing. I think it's going to be fun to represent a country who has such firm opinions on what they can agree on, even if I might not agree with everything myself.

The science community hoax is one of our strongest arguments, actually. :lol: But we are of course willing to finance further research in the area... :eyebrow:

Gotta go meet with a director about a possible costume designer job. Good luck representing our F***ed up country in your school project. Daz, I left you a message in your thread :hug:

Bye Zooey!

I guess I better head off to bed too, gotta get up early tomorrow... in five hours to be exact... :sigh:

Night everyone :hug:

Ooo ooo raises hand, I forgot you were waaayyy up north (in comparison to where i am)

:nerd:

Are you far enough up in Sweden....or let me rephrase....how varriable is your Sunrise - Sunset from summer to winter??

I had a cousin (he's fine) who, like 35 ish yrs ago had to go to Sweden from childhood luekemia treatemnt...and at one point :hmm: the sun rose around 10 AMish, and set aroubnd 2PMish! :huh: :huh: :huh: :yikes:

Well, Dazz, right now, being in the beginning of February, the sun rises at 8 am and sets about 4 pm, so it's not too bad. I'm pretty far south, though. And we're heading for spring, so the sun will be up longer from now on.

Really need to run now, take care of yourself :hug: Next time we're on at the same time I want you to fill me in on how you're doing, hon :hug:

JezSnape said:
Well, Dazz, right now, being in the beginning of February, the sun rises at 8 am and sets about 4 pm, so it's not too bad. I'm pretty far south, though. And we're heading for spring, so the sun will be up longer from now on.

Really need to run now, take care of yourself :hug: Next time we're on at the same time I want you to fill me in on how you're doing, hon :hug:

ahhhh not TOO bad....:giggle:

Interesting....since that's Feb , I'll have to remember to ask you what it's like around Christmas time! :yikes:

:hug: thanks, i'll fill you in next time.

have a good time wityh the role play!
go well!

*crickets*

:|

I'll check back in a bit.....

....working in the Pozer program

think of sort of making your own, (from scratch), or using/modifying(default) figures/clothes :drool: /objects/ scenery etc!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: ala Sims!\\as still pics or animated movies.

Very complex, i'm just doing a few still figures (1 per "scene").

I get to play with multi-sourced (you choose the number of lights/colors) colored lighing! :hyper: :hyper:

:D

Alisaura said:
To cut a long story short, went to see a triple-bill gig last night, was frickin awesome. Went for the Waifs (and they were awesome, I loved Soul Train, Drea!! :rockon: ), but John Butler blew me away completely. Bought two CDs of his and a t-shirt afterwards :wink:
Amazing musician. :bow:

Not Soul Train.. *thinks* Bridal Train :D :heart: :heart:

Waifs need to cross the ocean again dammit!!

JezSnape said:
I'm preparing for a role playing game at school tomorrow. I'm supposed to represent USA in a conference about global warming... Could be very interesting...
Ooh, roleplaying... what game?

:nerd: :D

Drea said:
Not Soul Train.. *thinks* Bridal Train :D :heart: :heart:
Waifs need to cross the ocean again dammit!!
:scratch:
You told me about a song they do live where one of the girls (Vicky?) goes nuts on the harmonica... I didn't catch the title of it but it had a soul-trainy kinda vibe to it... they did Bridal Train too, but that was very restrained, just the two girls singing and the guy on the double bass (mmm, double bass).

Either way, they were very cool! And at the end of their set, the Waifs got the other two artists on stage (Clare Bowditch and John Butler) and they all did a cover of a Paul Kelly song which I love, called From Little Things Big Things Grow... was a great night :D

Hopefully they'll get out to your part of the world to promote the new album soon :yes:

Alisaura said:
:scratch:
You told me about a song they do live where one of the girls (Vicky?) goes nuts on the harmonica... I didn't catch the title of it but it had a soul-trainy kinda vibe to it... they did Bridal Train too, but that was very restrained, just the two girls singing and the guy on the double bass (mmm, double bass).

Either way, they were very cool! And at the end of their set, the Waifs got the other two artists on stage (Clare Bowditch and John Butler) and they all did a cover of a Paul Kelly song which I love, called From Little Things Big Things Grow... was a great night :D

Hopefully they'll get out to your part of the world to promote the new album soon :yes:

I was thinking about that after I went to bed last night (but I was too comfy to get back up :wink: ) The I-can't-believe-she-can-still-sing-after-that-harmonica-solo is Crazy Train *g*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom