Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:

Certainly, but the insinuations it posed are almost as powerful as something much much more......and it was very leftfield - I never saw it coming!
:yes: Good point. Perhaps we should continue this conversation where nothing gets spoiled....

dianepm said:
should I put a mystery aspect in it too?? I have an idea for a bad-guy type (not Crispin bad...but bad none the less).

Oooh that could get interesting :ohmy: If you're happy with it, go for it!!!

RegularBonoFan said:
:yes: Good point. Perhaps we should continue this conversation where nothing gets spoiled....

Good idea, but I didn't think allergy to brussel sprouts would spoil it too much....:shifty:

WildHoney said:

In your absense me, GG & Mot decided that in your full time role as head of BRI - it's YOU :yes:

:tsk: Pikers. Considering it's mainly you and Mot he has his way with....

But, I guess SOMEONE has to take the man on....and you could hardly call him a man in the sense of a certain Irishman.....:drool:

P.S. Zooey is two-timing us all...she said goodbye but she's over in fanfic :shocked:

gluey said:

Good idea, but I didn't think allergy to brussel sprouts would spoil it too much....:shifty:
:scratch: I think I'm missing something...

Bye, Diane, and welcome to the PGP!

gluey said:
:lol: Alisaura is doing a VERY bad job of being at work today...yes she is at work, but is emailing me all day considered fruitful?? :evil:
:uhoh: I deny everything!

And I didn't know you'd be telling tales on me... :tsk:

I was fruitful... I ate an apple for breakfast :D

Besides, having Dr Robert show up at work was rather distracting!! :whistle:

gluey said:
:uhoh: Because them IT peoples is watching her.......she's been sprung in the past :yikes:
:reject:
Well, technically I only got sprung for using the chat thing that's in gmail for FIVE MINUTES... but IM programs like that must set off alarm bells somewhere.
But I've been a good girl ever since and not snuck online, cos we're not supposed to have access. :sigh: Other people in my team don't seem to give a crap... :madwife:

Trust me, I'd much rather have been here than at work today! You guys were having a proper party all right :lol: :rockon:

Last edited:
Ah fuckit. Had a post written out, got the "too many images" message and it's gone. That's what I get for writing big posts in the Quick Reply box!

To cut a long story short, went to see a triple-bill gig last night, was frickin awesome. Went for the Waifs (and they were awesome, I loved Soul Train, Drea!! :rockon: ), but John Butler blew me away completely. Bought two CDs of his and a t-shirt afterwards :wink:
Amazing musician. :bow:

zuropa_fit said:
Poor Wild had to go back to work today :sad:

Bass :drool: Mr. Z wants to teach me how to play Streets on bass so he can play guitar and the little one can play drums! We'll work on it this weekend.

:ohmy: now that would be cool!!!

:reject: *still hasn't mastered Streets yet cause she can't play the main riff*

Drea said:
It got a standing ovation at the TIFF, and well deserved :yes:

Favourite moments? (Just do song names - there's a bunch of PGP'ers who haven't seen it yet because of where in Europe they are...)

:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom