PLEBA Girls Party: New Year, old friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy: Of course we do! :D Like I said there is a huge sale going on now. End of the year sale, where everything is marked down by at least 50%! :drool:

Dazzy: I'll email you my reply! :)

dazzledbylight said:
:wave; hi wayne

did you have nice holidays

and have you had time for anymore u2 computer aert? :)

:wave: hi Dazz
i havent had chance to do anymore at the moment. but i will be finishing one off very soon :D

I m leaving in about 15 mins
it's 2:30AM here and I ghave JUST spent the most money in at naet cafe ever ive ben here for 6 1/2 hours! ummmm 20$

:lmao: :lmao:

i'll consider it my end of the year special :lol: it means i'll probably only be at the Libray fro the next 2 weeks.i blew my whole net cafe money in one night! :uhoh:

I usually don't stay on ESP in this cafe for more than 2 or 3 hgours.........
usually it's 1 1/2 - 2 hours on occasion it's been 3.

there was the night i was there for the LIVE TV broadcast in ? argentina or brazil the last one before they had to take their break for Edge........

that was about 4 hrs or so

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:lol: I should preface this by saying...I don't consider myself christian at this point and time...I just didn't have a church, and neither did my ex (I would have called myself Christian at the time, though)...it was the church/minister that had married his brother a year before. Apparently, he went to the guys only version of the rehearsal party, and was stoned out of his tree. :ohmy: :lmao: Then a few months later, I ran into him at a corner store...he was riding a bike. We got to talking and I invited him over. When he got to our place, he was clearly drunk, but we had no alcohol to offer him, so he drank pop. He also had to call his wife to tell her he was at pur place, and she was pissed. :lmao: I had gained quite a bit of pregnancy weight, and was still smoking. He told me I obviously had an oral fixation. :lmao: He was a nut...I adored him. :heart: :lol:

:lmao:

He sounds awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom