Pleba Girls Party-lookin' for some mother suckin rock and roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm still sick, but my attitude is slightly improved :up:

VP was supposed to call the *other* officer, from Detroit. We need to hound her about that...

how's everyone here?

ruffian said:
i'm still sick, but my attitude is slightly improved :up:

VP was supposed to call the *other* officer, from Detroit. We need to hound her about that...

how's everyone here?

:lol: don't worry, I haven't let her forget :wink:

and I'm all right, thanks for asking. Nothing particularly new here. Finally got over my damned writers block, at least :D

Wow! This is a cool picture!
8412-2.jpg

Diane L said:
Well, I've been listening to Mofo on repeat for about an hour now. And I'm still thinking about Boston and Cleveland, although where I'll get the money for either trip I have no clue.
i'm working on getting a flight to boston :reject: it's my solace for not getting to go to all the west coast shows on this leg. I hope you can make it!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: don't worry, I haven't let her forget :wink:

and I'm all right, thanks for asking. Nothing particularly new here. Finally got over my damned writers block, at least :D
writer's block blows. I have it every time I have a project due! I finally just force myself to start scrawling. And i hope you had a good b'day?

Man, if they get Mofo in Las Vegas and it's one of the 5 shows on this leg I'm missing.... :mad:
whoops, sorry, just saw the new thread post...haha just suggested a Mofo thread and saw that I was in one! thank god for editing :reject:

ruffian said:

i'm working on getting a flight to boston :reject: it's my solace for not getting to go to all the west coast shows on this leg. I hope you can make it!

That would be terrific!!! Boston's such a great, great city. And there are fares on Amtrak that are as little as $108. I'll have to see.

k, thread's up. i'm gonna heat up some soup but i'll be back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom