PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
TUSH2.jpg

BONO BUTT

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Florence! That's one of the many places in Italy i long to go to! Along with Naples, Rome, Venice, Capri&the Amalfi coast!!

I was reading thru all the info on the tix&just discovered that there's an Asda rite next to Man Citys' ground! Great - It means i know where there are toilets to go to while qeueing!! :D

Plus it's where i can go&get some grub! Yipee!! :love:

Does that mean that you've been to Dublin about 3-4 times a year since knowing hubby then?

Fly - I noticed you said you've been to Glasgow! That's where i'm from! When were you here? I hope you liked us! :reject:

susanp6 said:
Florence! That's one of the many places in Italy i long to go to! Along with Naples, Rome, Venice, Capri&the Amalfi coast!!

I was reading thru all the info on the tix&just discovered that there's an Asda rite next to Man Citys' ground! Great - It means i know where there are toilets to go to while qeueing!! :D

Plus it's where i can go&get some grub! Yipee!! :love:

Does that mean that you've been to Dublin about 3-4 times a year since knowing hubby then?

Roughly yeah. Sometimes i been twice in a month like August 2001 i was there for my niece's christeing and 2 weeks later there for Slane. Cos it's so near we pop over for weekends all it cost us is the flight and a bit of spending money

You are just SO lucky to have someone to go and stay with Wild! :wink:

I suppose it's mainly due to the fact you have people to stay with eh?

I'd be travelling non-stop if i could afford it! :yes:

Wow! You were in Glasgow for a whole week! That's a good deal of time to do quite a lot in, considering that most people only come here for a day or two and then go over to Edinburgh or further north! I might have walked past you! :wink:

It's so brill here&it's the 2nd biggest shoppping area outside of London!

Awwww bye Fly! Hope to hear more abouot your Glasgow trip!

Meant to ask you what did you have for your dinner? My sausages were yummy! Going to have a vanilla yogurt soon with some cappucino! :tongue:

You know what? I was looking at the Manchester tix&i agree with someone who i read about who was saying the tix should have looked better after waiting so long&i agree with them!

They do look good with the U2 logo at the side&with the album cover but i did think they would have been MORE colourful! :yes:

Who cares anyway! As long as i get within groping distance of B-man!!! :drool: :drool:

Mmmmmm spag bol! :drool: Makes me wish i'd had that!
Still.....got to eat a scrummy curry lastnite&boy was that wine strong&it was white wine! Normally only red has such an effect! Now if only Bono had been around while i drank it - I could have got him to finish it off.........

Yep, course it's GA!!! That's why i've been SO excited and talking about being able to reach out&touch!!!!! :drool: :drool:

I wondered if there's any point in taking a camera, since it would prob be quite amateur-ish&you see all the really great pix on the net, but i might just get a disposable incase i'm rite underneath him....and then it might just make a good pic then!!! :eek:

Hey Wild - On my local radio station, they have this female dj who's on at the weekend&she does all the lovey dedications, etc&it gets quite frisky souonding and someone phoned up and she just said that someone wanted to say " we'll be getting under the tent tonite"!!!! Dj then says: " I'm not quite sure what they meant in a mischievous voice!!!!! :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Yep, course it's GA!!! That's why i've been SO excited and talking about being able to reach out&touch!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Hey Wild - On my local radio station, they have this female dj who's on at the weekend&she does all the lovey dedications, etc&it gets quite frisky souonding and someone phoned up and she just said that someone wanted to say " we'll be getting under the tent tonite"!!!! Dj then says: " I'm not quite sure what they meant in a mischievous voice!!!!! :giggle:

Must read our Pleba Party's :lmao: :lmao:

Damn... I'd take you up on that ticket for Sept 17th if I hadn't been told to leave that weekend open for my cousin's wedding :grumpy: Who in their right mind would bail on a chance to see U2 unless there was an emergency or family obligation?

Yeah - That's what i was thinking!! All about you&getting the tent up with hubby!

I was writing you an email Wild! That's where i went! In reply to earlier! :wink:

Hi GG! :wink: Thought i'd missed you from earlier! What's this about checking our emails durin the week? About the vid is it?

Susan, be watching your box end of wk. Hope you girls get it before I leave on vacation. I'm sure you'll love it.
Sending a few pics of me too, can't figure out how to do it on here :reject:
Should find pic of my doggie too..........

Cheers GG! It will be good to see pix of you&your doggies&i'm not too sure about posting pix either, but there are some i want to try&post soon!

Got your email Wild! But i do remember you saying that you&I would prob be sitting in your normal bedroom writing dirty stuff on Pleba while NI slept in the spare! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom