PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nicest place to check out in Michigan is the straights are; Mackinack Island and the bridge; very rural for most people, but very very pretty, and unique

My brother loved Rome; he's a big eater but he said he was stuffed befre the main entree was even served there at a meal! And Italy is one of the most beautiful places on earth, according to him (considering he lived in Hawaii for three years, I think that's saying a lot for Italy)

WildHoney said:
Travelling is great

Let me see i've been to Wales, Ireland(like 50 times), Holland,France,Spain,Portugal, Belguim, Italy, USA(Orlando x 4 - absolutely adore Disney), Denmark, Tunisia i think that's all

Disney!! :dance: Makes me feel like I'm 5 again and I love it. I'm not afraid to admit that that place kicks serious ass. :)

WildHoney said:

I do too:hug: Ni thinks that a grown woman of 35 likes funny getting all excited over a bunch of cartoon characters.. doesn't he realise they're real....:eyebrow:

:laugh:i know they're not

:lmao: The first time I was there I ran around getting my picture taken with as many of them as I could find.

*cough LOSER cough *

:wink:

Holy crap this is utter BS. My friend who said he'd come to 9/17 with me is backing out AFTER I got the tickets! Wtf I hate when people do this :mad: Now I have a ticket that I spent so much on...I better be able to get rid of it cause there's absolutely no one else I know who would go with me.

Where the hell is VP when you need her???

Bono21.jpg

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
Holy crap this is utter BS. My friend who said he'd come to 9/17 with me is backing out AFTER I got the tickets! Wtf I hate when people do this :mad: Now I have a ticket that I spent so much on...I better be able to get rid of it cause there's absolutely no one else I know who would go with me.

Where the hell is VP when you need her???

I'd be there like a shot. Dar stupid atlantic ocean(for the second time today):madspit:

Maybe Bri could use it?? :shrug: or does she live too far away

Yeah I'm sure there are lots of blue crack addicts who would take it gladly from me!

I'm thinking of VP cause we talked awhile ago about the Toronto shows and the 9/17 one is the only one she didn't have a ticket to yet. But now I see Sad Girl would like it too! :)

I'll see what she says next time she's on.

I'm driving seven hours to try and catch them at soundchecks whether I get my paws on a ticket or not. the only other shot I have is in Detroit on the 25th I have tickets for the second bowl seating on Edge's side

I'm back! Good lord Wild! You've been to all those places? You are so LUCKY!!!!! And so is anyone who has gott to travel that much!! I've only been abroad once! :(

When were you in Italy&which part?

daygloeyes2 said:

Just a little bit. :lmao:

How were you able to post that so many times with the 45 sec rule? :lmao:

I don't know!! :lmao: My computer must've been excited for me... the screen froze up and so I exited explorer and when I got back my message was there three times in a row!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom