Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Shannon! :kiss:

I'm fine thanks... After a weird day full of stress, I'm glad it's evening now... :crack:

How are you doing? Enjoying the weekend? :)

Hello there yourself :sexywink: :kiss:

I have a feeling that you don't plan on doing too much this evening,lol. Sounds like you could use some relaxation :)

Im fine thanks a bit bored with nothing at the moment to get into,lol. Contemplating going to the horror fest tonight at the drive in theatre.

:sexywink:

Yes, you're absolutely right!! I'm not gonna do anything tonight, just watch some TV, maybe there's a good movie on :hmm:

A horror fest? With lots of horror movies? :hyper:

Ahhhh nothing like a good movie!

They are having a triple feature of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies :hyper: Used to show about 5 movies but since last year they have cut them down to showing only 3. Did see the original "Halloween" out there a couple of years ago.

I think I saw that one too... :hmm:

You're gonna go to the fest? It sounds nice... :sexywink: I've never actually been to a drive-in movie before, but always wanted to... :)

I have such an addiction to horror movies :lol: My absolute favorite though are the "Halloween" series.

Im pretty sure Im going to go. Mentioned it to my sister earlier and she seemed interested. If we go we are thinking about dressing up and entering the costume contest.

Awwww I hope you are able to make it to one sometime! Really enjoy them a lot better than the indoor theatre. Especially during the summertime when it's warm. In the fall it tends to be a bit cool out there,lol.

Not bad! I'm enjoying a very relaxing morning here. I'm looking thru iTunes right now, and listening to previews of some Christmas music. :reject: :lol: I'm not going to buy any of the stuff just yet - I'm getting an idea of what I'd like to get. :)

How are you both?

@ Shannon: I usually shouldn't be watching horror movies :no: but I always find myself ending up watching them!! :yikes:

It sounds really nice, you should go :yes:

Yes!! I've always seen those drive-ins in movies, and thought, I'm gonna go to one someday when it's summer and all warm outside :drool:

@ Thora: oh... Christmas music.. :drool: I found two CDs I made last year, with all sorts of Christmas songs on them, and I just had to listen to what was on the discs again... :reject:

It is definitely way too early for the Christmas music - I usually don't listen to it until after Thanksgiving, but Sarah McLaughlan was featured on my iTunes front page, and I was listening to her new Christmas CD - it sounds fabulous. But I've stopped with the Christmas music now. :lol:

JanuaryStar said:
@ Shannon: I usually shouldn't be watching horror movies :no: but I always find myself ending up watching them!! :yikes:

It sounds really nice, you should go :yes:

Yes!! I've always seen those drive-ins in movies, and thought, I'm gonna go to one someday when it's summer and all warm outside :drool:

Do you usually get scared when you watch them? There are still a couple that I refuse to watch by myself in even the daylight lol.

You know I think I have pretty much decided that I am going to go. Halloween is only once a year and it would be pretty fun. Thanks for helping to convince me :).

When you do make it to one you will have to me know how it was :wink:

It is way too early, I agree... :reject:

I'm not listening to it anymore either now... :wink:

Sarah McLaughlan is a beautiful singer, I should check out that new CD :) What's it called?

JanuaryStar said:
It is way too early, I agree... :reject:

I'm not listening to it anymore either now... :wink:

Sarah McLaughlan is a beautiful singer, I should check out that new CD :) What's it called?

:yes: I've turned on a podcast now. :lol:

It's called Wintersong. I'll definitely be getting it in a month or so.

BonosBaby12 said:
Thora if you ever feel the need for more Christmas music I will send my niece Amani your way :wink: She has those little plush toys that play Chirstmas songs. The child is addicted to them! :lol:

:lmao: Thanks, but no thanks! :wink: Those toys drive me nuts! :lol:

I did see one cute Winnie the Pooh bear in a store one day though... He had a white angelsuit on and had wings... :angel: And when you pushed his tummy he was singing a very sweet Christmas song :cute:

BonosBaby12 said:

Especially when they are all set off at the same time! :lmao:

I always try to avoid noise maker toys when getting the kid's gifts for Christmas. Afraid that my siblings will retailate when I have my own children :lol:

:lol:

I worked at a department store many years ago, and we had this toy in our area (even though it was the housewares area) that was so horrendous. I don't know what it was called - maybe Billy Bass or something. Anyways, whenever someone would walk by it, the fish would start moving and singing these awful songs. Sometimes several would go off at the same time. :yikes: Thankfully we got rid of them pretty quickly. Those things drove me bananas!

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

I worked at a department store many years ago, and we had this toy in our area (even though it was the housewares area) that was so horrendous. I don't know what it was called - maybe Billy Bass or something. Anyways, whenever someone would walk by it, the fish would start moving and singing these awful songs. Sometimes several would go off at the same time. :yikes: Thankfully we got rid of them pretty quickly. Those things drove me bananas!

I couldn't stand that fish when I would see it on a commerical :lol:

I remember when the Tickle Me Elmos had just come out. Was at Walmart with one of my brother's and he set off everyone damn one of those things :lol: Even had tickle me cookie monsters which he set off too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom