Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

I know. :drool :

:shifty ::faint :

:kiss ::hug :

How are you?

I'm fine :)

Started the drugs yesterday :yikes: , not long until my body will be over run with rampaging hormones :yikes:

bonoishot said:

I cut my foot on the pretty sandals as they need to be worn in. :sigh::( I cleaned it up with TCP, Sudocream and a plaster. It still hurts though. :scream:
:|

I do that so often, i know how much it hurts:hug:

WildHoney said:

I'm fine : )

Started the drugs yesterday :yikes : , not long until my body will be over run with rampaging hormones :yike s:

:yikes: Its all for a good reason though. :hug::kiss::D

WildHoney said:
I do that so often, i know how much it hurts:hug :

Damn shoes. :madwife: They should be made so you don't have to wear them in. :angry: Will have to clean it again before i go to bed. It was horrible and weepy before. Craig kissed my foot better. :cute:

I had my 4th driving lesson today. :hyper: I have progressed onto right turns and my steering using two hands is better i seem to have gotten the hang of it now. I drove down main roads and went through traffic lights aswell. :yikes::lol:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
HAve you seen what the sims have been upto :lol:

Sim Wild really is nothing like me :angel:

:eyebrow: Yeah right. :wink::lmao:

Yeah i've seen them. My fave was that clip before of Bono forgetting the lyrics in the kareoke, it reminded me of Chicago. :lmao:

Have you seen any of that Britain Has Talent. OMG some of the people are crackers. :lmao: *tears*

bonoishot said:

:eyebrow: Yeah right. :wink::lmao:

Yeah i've seen them. My fave was that clip before of Bono forgetting the lyrics in the kareoke, it reminded me of Chicago. :lmao:

Have you seen any of that Britain Has Talent. OMG some of the people are crackers. :lmao: *tears*

I know..Chicago :drool:, i'll always remember the look on Bono's face, he looked like a naughty school boy :lol:

Yeah i watched some of it, The Rapping Granny :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom