Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

That city is crazy with their one way streets. :yikes:

It took us about 45 minutes in the office, then we did a bit of shopping. it was a nice day. :) We'll make plans to meet up with you soon, though. I still have some DVDs to deliver. :)

It's like TO. :crack:

However, Main St is pretty ..well. straight. :lol: Which makes it easy to navigate.

I'm glad it didn't take too long. I think when we got ours a while back it took us about the same amout of time.

Speaking of meet ups, I've been meaning to email........

Sad_Girl said:

We need to go together! I love to walk around and see the sights, do some of the little rides; but roller coasters are so not my thing! :lol:

(and I've Never been to disney, just a couple of smaller theme/amusement parks)

Omg. We're a perfect disney match! :love:
I could give you the grand tour! Show you all the sites.:happy:

However, will you submit to running up to characters to get pics with them as if you're 3? :lol:

Diane L said:

That's because you deserve it! And I wish more of our Setlist Party Peeps would show up here, like Lila...she dropped in a couple of times.

I saw that Lemon MacPhisto was here a couple of nights ago, but I wasn't around--phooey! He's a good kid.

That’s funny that you mentioned him, I was actually thinking about him earlier that he just seems like a nice guy, I think he’s real young like 14 or something

:( I missed Drea! DAmn I was making her this!

plebanknittingteam.gif

It wouldn't have taken as long if the kids hadn't kept bugging me! :madwife:

jobob said:

Cool! As my location now says, the building I work in is right across the freeway from Ford Field. I watched them finish building that stadium from my office window almost four years ago ... :wipes proud tear from her eye:

Can you go into the office with a set of binoculars to watch the game? Bring a portable TV or radio and lots of beer, cola and Doritos and have a party!

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's like TO. :crack:

However, Main St is pretty ..well. straight. :lol: Which makes it easy to navigate.

I'm glad it didn't take too long. I think when we got ours a while back it took us about the same amout of time.

Speaking of meet ups, I've been meaning to email........

:hyper: :hyper:

pattip2000 said:

That’s funny that you mentioned him, I was actually thinking about him earlier that he just seems like a nice guy, I think he’s real young like 14 or something

Yeah, he's a kid. But he has a good sense of humor and is amusing to have around!

Plus Tre wouldn't feel so alone, being the only PLEBA guy...

...and where IS Tre these days, anyway?

~BrightestStar~ said:

*shakes head violently* :yes:

Oh man I want to be there right now. I love feeling insanely happy for days and days at a time. So magical. :love:

And I love how most of my fondest memories aren't particular rides persay...it's weird moments when I was standing looking at something or sitting at night and taking in the smells, sights, sounds, etc. :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I'd forgive you! There's only a couple anyway. :drool:

Oh and I've definitely turned down the idea of working there. My friend is so sick of the parks - she went to the Magic Kingdom today on her day off and text msg'd me saying she was leaving after only two hours. :( I don't want to ruin the magic! So I've decided I will just visit more often. :wink:

There's a tour you can go on that takes you through the underground, show's you alk the behind the scenes stuff.
Every time we go we consider it, only to reject it wholeheartedly.
The magic must remain pure. :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

However, will you submit to running up to characters to get pics with them as if you're 3? :lol:

You don't know me very well if you have to ask :wink:

:laugh: I've always wanted to go; in HS our marching Band went and marched in the parade there, but I had dropped out of band by then :sigh: it was a lonely week for me while they were gone. Not only did I stay here while they all got to go, but I only had 1 friend who wasn't in the band :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

*shakes head violently* :yes:

Oh man I want to be there right now. I love feeling insanely happy for days and days at a time. So magical. :love:

And I love how most of my fondest memories aren't particular rides persay...it's weird moments when I was standing looking at something or sitting at night and taking in the smells, sights, sounds, etc. :heart:

Omg.....you need to see the electrical parade. And illuminations......

Ooooh! And at epoct they have the awesomest lil shows. Like in UK they have 'travelling' actors that recreat shakespeare and stuff...and they get people from the audeince.
And in France there's a mime ( :laugh: )..and there's the living statue. :
So much to see. :heart:

I :heart: Disney

Back
Top Bottom