Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Take me with you?! :love:
Where do you want to stay? :drool:

Oh I so would! :hyper: I've never gone with someone my age (minus my brother) and all my friends aren't into it like I am. :drool:

Hmm I'm not sure yet...we're probably going to choose a moderate resort even though I'd love to stay in a deluxe. Definitely no on the value ones though. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Patti :wave: how are you tonight?

I’m actually in a bit of a funk, I have Mysterious Ways (my current favorite U2 song) on repeat on itunes, I was hoping that would help, no such luck yet

FlyYourKite said:

Oh I so would! :hyper: I've never gone with someone my age (minus my brother) and all my friends aren't into it like I am. :drool:

Hmm I'm not sure yet...we're probably going to choose a moderate resort even though I'd love to stay in a deluxe. Definitely no on the value ones though. :lol:

Omg....we'd have such a blast! :happy:

Except, I'm sorry, I'd abandon you to go on any and all roller coasters on your own. :scardycat: :lol:

Night Drea and Sami! Sweet dreams! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes :madwife:

Now don't make me do it again. :angry:

Btw, I got your note the other day. :) I sooo understand the want to avoid one way streets :crazy:

That city is crazy with their one way streets. :yikes:

It took us about 45 minutes in the office at K/W, then we did a bit of shopping. it was a nice day. :) We'll make plans to meet up with you soon, though. I still have some DVDs to deliver. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Except, I'm sorry, I'd abandon you to go on any and all roller coasters on your own. :scardycat: :lol:

We need to go together! I love to walk around and see the sights, do some of the little rides; but roller coasters are so not my thing! :lol:

(and I've Never been to disney, just a couple of smaller theme/amusement parks)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Night Drea and Sami! Sweet dreams! :hug:

OMG can I come?! :hyper: :lol: I'll be waiting with you :love:

Except my 9 year old cousin (8 at the time) and my uncle forced me onto Space Mountain last year :lmao: I was almost crying- but it really wasn't that bad at all! :)

:uhoh: Going! :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: I'd forgive you! There's only a couple anyway. :drool:

Oh and I've definitely turned down the idea of working there. My friend is so sick of the parks - she went to the Magic Kingdom today on her day off and text msg'd me saying she was leaving after only two hours. :( I don't want to ruin the magic! So I've decided I will just visit more often. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

We need to go together! I love to walk around and see the sights, do some of the little rides; but roller coasters are so not my thing! :lol:

I don't go on anything that turns me upside down. :yikes: :yikes: :reject:

Diane L said:
Jo, my brother-in-law's favorite team is going to be in the Super Bowl--the Steelers! Knowing Jim, he'll probably be trying to get tickets, so he might be heading to Detroit.

Cool! As my location now says, the building I work in is right across the freeway from Ford Field. I watched them finish building that stadium from my office window almost four years ago ... :wipes proud tear from her eye:

Sad_Girl said:

Ok so it's settled then? :happy: :hyper: PLEBAs hit Disney March 2007!

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom