PLEBA girls' party: Half-Blood Princes and more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Damn I forgot I had errands to do. :( Sarah, I'll be back on later tonight after I see Charlie if you still want to talk/bitch/ponder about the book :lol:

Bye for now everyone! :hug:

I'm sure I'll be here, just a matter of Mom letting me get online... I'll tell her that we need to talk, and she can read. :wink:

Bye! :wave:

aarrrghhhhh! ok i HAVE to post this ive just been told my someone i know that this security guard that i fancy like mad was doing security for midge ure at live8!
now im totally freaking out he would of been at edinburgh live8 gig too!
i know its daft cos i wouldnt of been able to talk to him there but ARRRRGHHHHHHHH if he saw me there bopping about like a rite idiot!
plus i ave no idea wot band/artiste he will be working with for next few months either and i want to know arggghhh!

sorry but i really upset i missed him!:reject: :scream:

yeh:shrug: thing is tho hes nothing that i like in a man...hes things i atch well dont find attraactive

hes bald, covered in tattoos grumpy and just turned 30 and he takes the piss out of me all the time when i see him [yes its returned]
he lives and works in london tho GRRRR
hes got his own company too, but the website is down last few months grrrr!

i am atch hoping he gets a job for u2 too.....oooh! we could get them both to go for one! hahaha!:D

GRRRRRRRRRRRR i need to speak to someone he looks after lol! they will tell me things!

WildHoney said:
Sorry Rach

Just sending BP out to everyone.

Has Jem shown you any?? Or would you like some e-mailed to you??

OH MY GAWD! i meant to say

OH MY GAWD!

we emailed some to me last nite so i read it when i got in and i sat here letting the dog eat half me dinner cos i was in so much shock!

totally hooked tho! :D:wink: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Drea , do you get it at all?? BP that is . I've got email address but not who they are. Must write out a list so i know who i send it to and who i don't :huh:

I don't, but you know me, I'd rather have AP or LP :giggle: Heard it's pretty hot though ;)

rachie said:
rachel.lattimer@gmail.com

i atch dont get spam on that on yet *yay*

lol yeh i want the newwest one!

OMG the edge there i was hoping it would be larry and it was the edge!

i laughed at adam sitting there to btw i could just picture him going "its ok carry on i just want to watch" with a fag in his hand

Ok i sent you thr revised version of the one above. So did you get the Larry one??

Back
Top Bottom