Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and I love football too. Meet Tom Brady. :wink:

81771.jpg

GQ%209-05%20Tom%20Brady%20in%20Rockmount%20693-Brown.JPG

brady.jpg

On the offseason, just starting this year, he'll live just down the street from me. :faint:

I can't say I really love football, of any variety... although everyone in Australia became experts in soccer when we qualified for the World Cup last year :lol:

AFL players have great arms though :wink:

Hey, I managed to meet up with a bunch of internet friends from Canada, Scotland, England, Seattle, Michigan, New Jersey (I think! Somewhere up there), Chicago, and Atlanta not so long ago... anything is possible! :up:

no posts in 7 hours???? :shocked:

guys, does any of you have a laptop? I'm going to need one for college, so I'm looking for one.... found a deal and I'm wondering about the stuff, cause I've never had a laptop before and my sis has a mac...

Alisaura said:

It's not rude :tsk: :wink:

It is actually Bono's head on a body that's doing this funky little dance... :lol: Kaf made it, I'll have to ask her how I can post it from photobucket or something :hmm:

I saw a few cute guys in airports and such, otherwise was a fairly disappointing trip... oh wait... except for this, at Dragon*Con....

P9010422sml.jpg

:evil:

Seeya GG2!

:ohmy: :silent:

you kiddin? If I had the money and time I'd fly over personally to hug you! :hug::kiss:

:shifty: and take B with me... hee hee, he gives great hugs :sexywink: especially after a few drinks :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom