Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blargasfkjrf:mad:

I got to go :grumpy:

please if you can BD,be on tonight so we can talk,I promise i`ll be a PM soon:huh:
bye Wild:hug: and all

Speaking of all things Dutch, I got myself some souveniers from Schipol Airport in Amsterdam! :drool:

Each time I bought something, I'd remember GG, lol.

:lol: I don't smell like that! I smell like... my deodorant and my perfume is from a french perfume factory and it's orange and cinnamom

:shifty: and B has said he liked it...

:hyper: yes I'm ready for that pic Wild! is it as hot as the pic I found last night of mr marathon runner????

Galeongirl said:
:lol: I don't smell like that! I smell like... my deodorant and my perfume is from a french perfume factory and it's orange and cinnamom

:shifty: and B has said he liked it...

:hyper: yes I'm ready for that pic Wild! is it as hot as the pic I found last night of mr marathon runner????

What perfume is that GG?? I love anything cinnamon :drool:

No it isn't as hot as your marathon winner :no: In the *0's i would of like it but now it's :yikes:

:shifty: you should come to Amsterdam Wild.... I mean, we ahve no Bono, but we could do some stalking....

:whistle: then we go to Dublin and stalk the other B!

WildHoney said:

What perfume is that GG?? I love anything cinnamon :drool:

No it isn't as hot as your marathon winner :no: In the *0's i would of like it but now it's :yikes:

:hmm: it's ... from Molinard, but I don't know the rest... :lol:

:drool: k, that's good cause in my opinion nothing's hotter than mah man...

:lol: not that I'm biased or anything!

:flirt: come on, show the pic!

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: you should come to Amsterdam Wild.... I mean, we ahve no Bono, but we could do some stalking....

:whistle: then we go to Dublin and stalk the other B!

I honestly have spoken to NI about coming over to Amsterdam soon as we both really want to go :yes:

MAybe we can get you over when SG visits next year.... imagine SG, you me & Jem in Dublin :evil:

WildHoney said:

I honestly have spoken to NI about coming over to Amsterdam soon as we both really want to go :yes:

MAybe we can get you over when SG visits next year.... imagine SG, you me & Jem in Dublin :evil:

:hyper:

:lmao: omg that's gonna be a disaster for Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: I like ittttt!

NI1989.jpg

I did ask his permission to post this :yikes:

And NI today :drool: :combust:

21092007021.jpg

WildHoney said:

And just think of all those Irish men all around you...

We could go "sightseeing" i know some great places:shifty:

:giggle: I bet I"m gonna die from the accents!

:shifty: yea, Bono's bedroom, bathroom, kitchen.... living room.... swimming pool... jacuzzi....

:uhoh: I'm afraid I can't help you there SG, never done one of those tests!

but I reckon it means you're not pregnant, only when it's two clear lines it should be

WildHoney said:

:lmaoI can only say one thing to this.... POOR EDGE!

:drool: HI there Bono :flirt:

:shifty: can I post a happy B pic now to make the droolfest complete for me or would that be pushin' it... :wink:

srsly guys, if I talk about him too much :lol: just say it! cause y'know, I dont'have many ppl to talk to about this so I might get a bit out of hand!

Back
Top Bottom