Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: well that's not entirely true Wild, I wasn't the youngest!

it's getting crowded here :hyper: yayyyyyyy people!

:hmm: I don't think I'm an auntie... well perhaps I am, I barely see my family anyway... :shrug:

I don't think I'd be much good as an RL auntie - but I'll gladly be a PLEBAn auntie for mini-Wild :hug: And the sooner the better! *does motivational dance for the ovaries*

I could handle my friend's kids in Scotland for the week I was there... just about :wink: :crack:

I have a birthday for triplets I know coming up...

Good to see the Aussie posse again :D

:lmao: cin , you should have seen me and a couple of friends at wait for it The Sphinx :crack: on saturday night. my friend danced so well she fell on her arse, she has to be on crutches for 2 weeks . i was supposed to be lookin out for her :uhoh:

:shifty: I'm not easy..... well, not for every man;...

:whistle: only for very hot dutchies or sexy Irishmen....

:flirt: and for you ofcourse Wild..

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: cin , you should have seen me and a couple of friends at wait for it The Sphinx :crack: on saturday night. my friend danced so well she fell on her arse, she has to be on crutches for 2 weeks . i was supposed to be lookin out for her :uhoh:

:lmao: :lmao: oh dear

isn't the Sphinx for the oldies:eyebrow:

Ive been there once, years ago. Some old men kept leering at me:up:

uhuh cin , lots of old men were learing at me ... strange russian dudes, ive never been there before , its for the oldies and the weirdies . scary mofo's. the 80's music was ok though .

WildHoney said:
Bet it's rude :lol:

I'm sure Bono could do a awesome motivational ovary dance,:drool:
It's not rude :tsk: :wink:

It is actually Bono's head on a body that's doing this funky little dance... :lol: Kaf made it, I'll have to ask her how I can post it from photobucket or something :hmm:

I saw a few cute guys in airports and such, otherwise was a fairly disappointing trip... oh wait... except for this, at Dragon*Con....

P9010422sml.jpg

:evil:

Seeya GG2!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom