Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

It's not rude :tsk: :wink:

It is actually Bono's head on a body that's doing this funky little dance... :lol: Kaf made it, I'll have to ask her how I can post it from photobucket or something :hmm:

I saw a few cute guys in airports and such, otherwise was a fairly disappointing trip... oh wait... except for this, at Dragon*Con....

P9010422sml.jpg

:evil:

Seeya GG2!

just thought I'd bring this over to the next page:evil:

:giggle: I just noticed the guys in the background. . . . before and after?

cinnaminson said:
:giggle: I just noticed the guys in the background. . . . before and after?
:lol:
Well, the guys in the background have more of your typical con-going male physique, but the Spartans were definitely exceptional :yes:

Seeya Cin! I hope you weren't watching the Brownlow... :yuck: :wink:

Hey again 7 :)

I was distracted by pics from the hen's night on the weekend... and no, before you ask, there were no strippers. :tsk:

:wink:

If memory serves, you're 13 or 14? So I really shouldn't be mentioning hen's nights and such ... :silent: :reject:

You see, when a man and a woman love each other very much....
:wink:

:lol: :hi5:

I managed to convince myself I was still 27 the other day... the old brain cells are going fast!! :( *dribbles and wonders where her walking frame is*

The Brownlow medal is awarded annually to the AFL (Australian Football League) player who is considered to be the Best and Fairest for that year... the awards ceremony consists of some guy reading out the votes cast for every game that was played for the WHOLE YEAR... and for some reason, they've decided it should be televised. :crack:
I'm kinda glad I'll be out of town when the Grand Final is played this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom