PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww VP how could you help but adore such a cute little animal :cute:
Sassy003.jpg

**And I'm doing very well, actually. I'm rather surprised at myself.
I have moments of sheer dread where my stomach knots up and I'm a bit overwhelmed, but generally speaking I'm just doing what needs to be done and enjoying my life. :)

I got my copy of Bono in conversation today, so that certainly didn't hurt :wink:

Last edited:
I'm being bad, I just bid on a book on ebay. :giggle: Now i'm doing a search to see what U2 stuff they have listed, just for the heck of it. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Aww VP how could you help but adore such a cute little animal :cute:
Sassy003.jpg

**And I'm doing very well, actually. I'm rather surprised at myself.
I have moments of sheer dread where my stomach knots up and I'm a bit overwhelmed, but generally speaking I'm just doing what needs to be done and enjoying my life. :)

I got my copy of Bono in conversation today, so that certainly didn't hurt :wink:

First of all, this cat did not poop on my bed in a vengeful manner, so it's fine. :lol: My cat and I had a really dysfunctional, love/hate thing going on.

Anyway, glad to hear you're doing well...we're often stronger and more resilliant than we give ourselves credit for. :hug: And times of terror are normal. They'll lessen, and you'll ask yourself why you didn't do it long ago. Or maybe that's just me, and I'm projecting again. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

First of all, this cat did not poop on my bed in a vengeful manner, so it's fine. :lol: My cat and I had a really dysfunctional, love/hate thing going on.

Anyway, glad to hear you're doing well...we're often stronger and more resilliant than we give ourselves credit for. :hug: And times of terror are normal. They'll lessen, and you'll ask yourself why you didn't do it long ago. Or maybe that's just me, and I'm projecting again. :wink:

I have a feeling both may be a little true :lol: :hug: I'm certain I would not be doing quite so well without all the support I've gotten from you and the other Plebans

Elys, I made that one. I just threw it together really quickly, I love doing collages with their pics; I don't get overly elaborate like some people do, but I have fun with it :D

VintagePunk said:

As long as your not vomiting, its all good. :giggle:

Projecting = good

vomiting = bad

any questions? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a feeling both may be a little true :lol: :hug: I'm certain I would not be doing quite so well without all the support I've gotten from you and the other Plebans

Elys, I made that one. I just threw it together really quickly, I love doing collages with their pics; I don't get overly elaborate like some people do, but I have fun with it :D

I saved the Bono collage that you did. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Oooh... thats a tough call :yikes:

The sat. tix especially seem to be in demand...and it's only a bit more than you guys paid...and the state I'm in right now, it'd be almost worth the extra not to have to obsess about it. I'm gonna give myself an ulcer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom