PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Elys! :hug:

I'm taking a pic of Ali into the salon in November. My hair is already almost black, near shoulder length and straight, but she was some kind of magic layering action going on (not to mention the perfect shine) that I want to copy. Not in a creepy way, but in a she has kick-ass hair way. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
I darkened my hair and I hate it. :sad: I tried to lighten it again but it's still the same.

Yeah, Jason actually tried peroxide, chlorine bleach, everything you can imagine you should NOT use on your hair/skin, and he never got it to lighten up at all :no:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....but I usually get my hair cut....I usually like my hair short....long hair would only drive me :coocoo: after a while.

You are right about the not changing the black hair color bit....I had this for almost a year and I love it better than my orginal hair color (which is a wheat brown hair)

I got my hair cut about two weeks ago. :hyper: I love it SOOO much now! I like shorter hair in the summer anyway.

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, Jason actually tried peroxide, chlorine bleach, everything you can imagine you should NOT use on your hair/skin, and he never got it to lighten up at all :no:

:lmao: I used to put peroxide in my shampoo a looooong time ago. It worked! lol It was also because I was on the track team and running outside so my hair ended up being lighter. lol

HI guys I'm back.

I ended up not going for a drive, cuz when I came out of the video store I was minus a side mirror on my suburban!! Some asshole busted it and didn't leave a note or anything. I came home and showed it to Mr. Cat and he said there are definetly assholes out tonight. But he was cool about it, since there was nothing I could do.

I love your hair color SG! :drool: I really need to color mine, I don't know how much longer I can take the mousy brown and grey. I'm thinking of doing it hot pink again.

Elessarian said:
Hi Elys! :hug:

I'm taking a pic of Ali into the salon in November. My hair is already almost black, near shoulder length and straight, but she was some kind of magic layering action going on (not to mention the perfect shine) that I want to copy. Not in a creepy way, but in a she has kick-ass hair way. :wink:

Copying hair style :up:
Going to the plastic surgeon to copy nose/eyebrows/lips etc... :down:

:lmao:

And speaking of hair....

90836b44.jpg

flyposing.jpg

3ecfe239.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I usually like my hair no shorter than the base of my neck......any shorter and I go :coocoo: until I grow my hair out.

Same here. I had mine buzzed a few times, and I REALLY like it short, but it's a pain in the ass when it starts growing out. I wind up with a mullet like Bono's. :lmao:

I'm happy with my shoulder-length hair, thank you. :lol:

elysithea said:
Fly has a sig!! :applaud: Oh, yeah, congrats on being a Premium Member. :laugh:

I just noticed it, or did you just make that up?

Just made it up :lol: Thanks! :hug:

I just put that in there for kicks....I'm thinking about a picture or something. Who knows, I'll have to get creative :hmm:

But I'm not sure where there's so much space between that and the end of my posts.

I go nuts about once every year/year and a half and get my hair all lopped off short (like Bono's length, but you know... girl styled :wink: ) and the hairdressers are always reluctant to do it because It's always down to the middle of my back. It's a cycle. I can't stand the way it looks short so I let it grow and grow and then I get tired of taking care of it and chop it off. Then I whine until it grows back :lol:

elysithea said:

Same here. I had mine buzzed a few times, and I REALLY like it short, but it's a pain in the ass when it starts growing out. I wind up with a mullet like Bono's. :lmao:

I'm happy with my shoulder-length hair, thank you. :lol:

I shaved mine, everything but the bangs about three weeks ago. I really love it! Its grown out to be about 1/4 of an inch. Its so easy to do. I don't think I'll ever have really long hair again. Its just to much of a pain for me, cuz I have really thick hair.

When I eventually get bored with this, I'm gonna try dreadlocks. mwhahaha :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Just made it up :lol: Thanks! :hug:

I just put that in there for kicks....I'm thinking about a picture or something. Who knows, I'll have to get creative :hmm:

But I'm not sure where there's so much space between that and the end of my posts.

If you need pics for your sig, I have a few. They're already resized and everything. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom