Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Everyone's going to be :scratch:
What the hell were they talking about? Where's Larry when you need him?

:lol: I love knowing languages besides English. Makes me feel not so ordinary.

Bisous02.gif

:wave:

God, I'm sooo tired... and it's not even 8 pm...
Just gonna go see if I can use my super language skills to decode the gaelic. :lol:

Doing alright, thanks - started childbirth classes last night

My sister and I were the only non-married couple in the room and I think I'm at least eight years older than the oldest of the other moms-to-be :crack:

Wild :love:

Ok, so I give up on the gaelic. :lol: The only part I could figure out was when Wild introduced herself and the "bréa, agus tú?", 'cause it's almost the same in Swedish. :D

Good to hear that you're doing ok, SG :hug: My brother's girlfriend's water broke just about two hours ago... :hyper:

zuropa_fit said:

:giggle: Mr. Z's first name is Bill!

:shocked: so he's a mr B too!!!!!!!

:ohmy: they're Multiplying!!!

:yippie: Tomorrow is the day la la laaaaaa

:hyper: and he's gonna be at the music shop for over 3 hours, and I can walk in when my lecture has finished :D GEETAHRFEST!!!

RegularBonoFan said:
Actually I do. I'm Irish and Welsh. I could never figure out where my last name came from, and so I searched it on a freebie day on ancestry.com and turns out it's an Irish name dating back ages. I went, "This explains SO much."

:ohmy: wow! that's really cool!

:lol: mine is just boring ole dutch!

Looking good, SG :)

Well, about being an aunt... I'm not really sure why, but I can't muster up the enthusiasm I had with my other siblings' kids. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm not on the best terms with my brother (a fact that he mostly ignores and acts like we're best friends) or that I've only met his girlfriend a handful of times. Otherwise, babies :cute: :heart: so I guess I'm a bit split in two about it.

:reject: rant over... sorry...

Back
Top Bottom